Pleba Girls Party: Wild Weekend Fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
Ali...er I mean Dis!! :wink:

:clonecaptainlove: :love: :love:
you are not kidding! Dis, it's uncanny. You should have gone to B's hotel in Boston and asked for a duplicate room key as his wife :evil:

ruffian said:

you are not kidding! Dis, it's uncanny. You should have gone to B's hotel in Boston and asked for a duplicate room key as his wife :evil:

*swollen head cannot get through door:wink:

Thats a great idea...I have to try that this fall in Boston:hyper: Think B would fall for it? Maybe when its dark out and after he's had a couple drinks....I will work on my Irish accent:lmao:

No Fly I didn't, did you? I don't like buying books, I read them then they just clutter up my house.....my friend bought a copy, I will hijack it:evil:

WildHoney said:
Wow SG :hug:

Have you ever thought about writing professionally???

That's amazing

Thanks Wild and Ruff and Fly :heart:

That's from my book; I'm on the second revision at the moment; couldn't stand the original ending :madspit:

But I've gotten a recent rush of inspiration, so all is well :)

I try and write professionally, so far it hasn't paid much $$$ but that's not why I write, anyway. I've always been a storyteller.

All four of the guys from U2 inspired major characters in this particular book :giggle: so If it gets published I plan on printing a special dedication to them thanking them for their music in the foreword. (Especially Hawkmoon, I listen to that one a lot while writing this)

Dis were you GA or tickets in Boston? Park yourself on the rail and I don't see how he could resist pulling you up on stage--unless you're taller than 5'4!

Dismantled said:

*swollen head cannot get through door:wink:

Thats a great idea...I have to try that this fall in Boston:hyper: Think B would fall for it? Maybe when its dark out and after he's had a couple drinks....I will work on my Irish accent:lmao:

No Fly I didn't, did you? I don't like buying books, I read them then they just clutter up my house.....my friend bought a copy, I will hijack it:evil:

:lmao: You could certainly pass as Ali that's for sure :yes:

I bought mine this morning! :hyper: It is so :drool: so far.

daygloeyes2 said:
Dis. how does B feel about your engagement? He can't be happy that his wife is engaged to someone else. :eyebrow:

:wink:

He's cool with it:wink: :drool: He is such a cool husband:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

That's from my book; I'm on the second revision at the moment; couldn't stand the original ending :madspit:

I try and write professionally, so far it hasn't paid much $$$ but that's not why I write, anyway. I've always been a storyteller.

All four of the guys from U2 inspired major characters in this particular book :giggle: so If it gets published I plan on printing a special dedication to them thanking them for their music in the foreword. (Especially Hawkmoon, I listen to that one a lot while writing this)

Do you have a publisher? I hate editing! :madspit: it's so tedious, and my least favorite part of writing--but then, I don't write creatively.

Hawkmoon... :drool: :drool: that has to be one of the sexiest songs ever written.

ruffian said:
Dis were you GA or tickets in Boston? Park yourself on the rail and I don't see how he could resist pulling you up on stage--unless you're taller than 5'4!

I have GA's for my next 4 shows:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: If I got pulled onstage I would totally die......really I would drop dead....

I am a smidge over 5'4...like a half inch...

Dismantled said:

I have GA's for my next 4 shows:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: If I got pulled onstage I would totally die......really I would drop dead....

wear flats and hunker down when he walks by :wink:

Dismantled said:

Do you have GA's for 12/4 yet? *hint, hint* :wink:

We are un clone-like in our heights...I'm 5'7. :wink: Grew an inch this year after not getting taller for 3 years :huh:

SG, glad you're feeling better :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: You could certainly pass as Ali that's for sure :yes:

I bought mine this morning! :hyper: It is so :drool: so far.

do you think so? She's looks so much more put together than me...but I only hope I look as good as her when I am 40:drool:

I am glad the book is:drool: omg I cannot wait to read it!

Sad_Girl said:

Will we get a special mention???:reject:

ruffian said:

Do you have a publisher? I hate editing! :madspit: it's so tedious, and my least favorite part of writing--but then, I don't write creatively.

Hawkmoon... :drool: :drool: that has to be one of the sexiest songs ever written.

Not yet. I'm still in the total amateur class... a lot of things written here and there, not a lot actually submitted, and nothing of significance published. But Stephen King had hundreds of rejections before his first acceptance letter, so I'm not about to give up.

And hopefully, if I can have one fairly successful book, I'll be able to hire someone to proffread and help edit :wink:

just got home from torturing myself at the gym, so off to the shower (and Wild, you better send B over...in fact, send my favorite B and the other B, k?)

see you all later :wave:

Sad_Girl said:

Not yet. I'm still in the total amateur class... a lot of things written here and there, not a lot actually submitted, and nothing of significance published. But Stephen King had hundreds of rejections before his first acceptance letter, so I'm not about to give up.

And hopefully, if I can have one fairly successful book, I'll be able to hire someone to proffread and help edit :wink:

I'm a proofreading and punctuation snob! I can help! :hyper: :lol:

See you later Ruff :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

well, you love doing it, so i'm sure that it's gratifying whether or you are selling it yet--and you'll get there, i'm sure. you are truly talented. :hug:

see you soon!

ruffian said:

wear flats and hunker down when he walks by :wink:

I have nothing but flats:lmao: I'm a flip flop girls:drool: true Vermonta:rockon:

when someone says pumps I think "oil pump?":lmao:

I don't think I could stand being pulled onstage....my first concert on the Elevation tour he we made eye contact and I looked away I was so scared of being onstage:reject:

daygloeyes2 said:

Do you have GA's for 12/4 yet? *hint, hint* :wink:

We are un clone-like in our heights...I'm 5'7. :wink: Grew an inch this year after not getting taller for 3 years :huh:

SG, glad you're feeling better :hug:

holy tall girl batman:drool:

and NO I don't have GA's for 12/4:wink: sorry:(

Back
Top Bottom