Pleba Girls Party: Wild Weekend Fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
SG, very nicely done! :heart: Can I get a signed copy? :)

Time to go pick up the pizza. Meh. I should have had it delivered, I don't feel like moving. :|

Back in a bit. :hug:

:lol: sure, I'll print it out right now :lmao:

I wouldn't get the book done without all of your support, guys :heart: it means the world to me. :yes:

DG - I think I may well take you up on that when I get closer to having the second revision completely done :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I wouldn't get the book done without all of your support, guys :heart: it means the world to me. :yes:

DG - I think I may well take you up on that when I get closer to having the second revision completely done :hug:

Awww thanks :hug:

And seriously, if you do need it done just send it to me. :hug:

:eyebrow: I started this thread this morning and you're still on it.
whats the deal? ya ain't got nothing to talk about, geezzz, thought you would've been thru 2 more threads since its the wknd, you girls are laaaaaazzzzzyyyy today

:wink: hey, how is everyone tonight?

CeeCee said:

Mmmm.... Can I lick them? Can I?

*finds the nearest Edge and Bono and licks them*

:lol: sure, I'm sure they'd like that! :giggle:

But can you edit the quote? I don't like to leave these clips up while I'm still working on the book :reject:

greeneyedgirl said:
is she here or is she not?

vp? *looks under the table, behind the door, on top of the wash machine *
vp, where are you? silly invisable mode!

:lol: she's on a pizza run

:hug: how are you tonight?

Cindy - Thanks :)

greeneyedgirl said:
:eyebrow: I started this thread this morning and you're still on it.
whats the deal? ya ain't got nothing to talk about, geezzz, thought you would've been thru 2 more threads since its the wknd, you girls are laaaaaazzzzzyyyy today

:wink: hey, how is everyone tonight?

i know Sg , i kinda have an excuse, i was sick before(my own falut, i dont need any sympathy :lol: ) but at least we were too ill to br worried at the time, i was expecting like 2 threads to catch up to :yikes: :lol:

:hug:

meh @ men :|

i wnna lick bono, can i claim 1st dibs :tongue

bonoishot said:

i wnna lick bono, can i claim 1st dibs :tongue

I think a certain wandering ticket beat you to it.....and thus, by extension me. :wink: :tongue:

SG, I leave the thread for one minute, and you post another except? :shame:

You realize we're all going to be your number one fans...the one's who send creepy letters about how we want to marry you and stuff :wink:

:hug: Dazz and Jemma :)

Sorry Bri :reject: It basically just told you the names of the characters inspired by Bono and Edge were Voz Boa and Virge. :rolleyes: :lol:

And I'll take the creepy fan mail from you guys if just one member of U2 reads my book... you guys have to send them copies and if you ever see them have to tell them to read it :lol:

thats if I ever actually get it finished and published :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

Sorry Bri :reject: It basically just told you the names of the characters inspired by Bono and Edge were Voz Boa and Virge. :rolleyes: :lol:

And I'll take the creepy fan mail from you guys if just one member of U2 reads my book... you guys have to send them copies and if you ever see them have to tell them to read it :lol:

thats if I ever actually get it finished and published :reject

Voz Boa......Bona Vox....:hmm:

:wink:
I bet you want Larry to become a creepy fan :D

And you will!

And if you don't, I'll just come down there and beat your ass until you do :mad:

daygloeyes2 said:

I've never seen any of the films :reject

I'm one of about 10 people who can say that :lol

Me too! Me too! We're special :happy:

Back
Top Bottom