PLEBA Girls Party: Wild thoughts for B...locked in that secret cupboard...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

I'm planning on getting the U2 suitcase on my ankle eventually. But for my 1st tattoo I want either an 8-ball or a long-stemmed rose on my lower back. :D

:shh: Here's a tip for when you actually get it - EAT FIRST. :laugh:

An ankh is this puppy right here:
100px-Ankh.png

It's the Egyptian symbol for life...also sometimes related to fertility or "woman-ness" :)

FlyYourKite said:

:shh: Here's a tip for when you actually get it - EAT FIRST. :laugh:

An ankh is this puppy right here:
100px-Ankh.png

It's the Egyptian symbol for life...also sometimes related to fertility or "woman-ness" :)

That looks like an awesome tattoo. :)

When I had the idea in my head for the B cap I had no computer. Now that I have my comp back it's gone!! :angry:

CeeCee said:

The second one, in color, with that beautiful acoustic guitar and that lovely painted pick guard... Oohhh. My god. Oh, wait. You wanted Mucca. not me. :blush:

:giggle:

The pick guard on this guitar is really nice too!

bes_apple4.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Has anyone seen the I Will Follow video????? I'm watching it for the first time on Eless' cd and am crying. Bono is doing some interesting swaying and it's making me die of laughter.

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm planning on getting the U2 suitcase on my ankle eventually. But for my 1st tattoo I want either an 8-ball or a long-stemmed rose on my lower back. :D

They're going to look great on you! :drool:

CeeCee said:

Oh yeah! Oh God, :faint: The Mighty Edge! The guitar God!

*fans Cindy*

I've been trying to figure the picking for Stay in the Elevation DVD but the camera keeps cutting off his fingering :madspit:

OMG one of the things I was dying to tell you all I just remembered:

I was watching Jerry Springer last week(I felt like lowering my IQ a few points :lol: ) and there was this cross-dressing truck driver dressed in a pink slip dress and cowboy hat. AND HE LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE THE EDGE!!! :ohmy:

:lmao: :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

I was watching Jerry Springer last week(I felt like lowering my IQ a few points :lol: ) and there was this cross-dressing truck driver dressed in a pink slip dress and cowboy hat. AND HE LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE THE EDGE!!! :ohmy:

:lmao:
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif

have any of you ever heard the weird Al song 'Driving a truck with my high heels on'? :lol:

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

oh God that must've been quite a site :huh:

With the marriage issues and money issues and everything I have going on, I'm living with my parents (yes at 28 ... I know I'm a loser) And my mom today was watching tv and she comes back to my room and says "With the G8 summit coming up I keep seeing your U2 guy on tv everywhere" :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
With the marriage issues and money issues and everything I have going on, I'm living with my parents (yes at 28 ... I know I'm a loser) And my mom today was watching tv and she comes back to my room and says "With the G8 summit coming up I keep seeing your U2 guy on tv everywhere" :giggle:

You are not a loser! Don't insult yourself like that missy! :shame: I'll have no one insulting SG :hug:

My mother and I are having a bit of an issue over B :angry:

FlyYourKite said:
You are not a loser SG! :no: There is nothing wrong with that at all. :yes:

What kind of an issue are you having DG?

My mother doesn't think B is good-looking :huh:. She said that while we were watching slane. But she thinks Larry is "a cutie"! :laugh:

Aww thanks, guys I don't know that I believe you but it's nice to hear :lol: (Just joking)

And yeah, whats up with Your Mom and B?

** Well, Larry is a cutie :cute: :lol:

Mucca. Music stores often have books that list the songs, guitar tabs and all, in them for various songs. That might be your best bet. I've seen the one witht eh guitar tabs for the best of CD.

How long have you been playing?

My mom thinks that Bono looks like my uncle Lester. LOL. It drives me nuts, cause every time she looks at him she says he looks like my Uncle Lester. Then she starts saying how Edge and Adam don't look British.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom