PLEBA Girls Party: Wild thoughts for B...locked in that secret cupboard...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing alright, thanks Fly. :hug: I just started on prozac and even though it's a low dosage, I'm feeling the side effects :slant:. I thought this was supposed to make me feel better! :lol:

How are you?

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm doing alright, thanks Fly. :hug: I just started on prozac and even though it's a low dosage, I'm feeling the side effects :slant:. I thought this was supposed to make me feel better! :lol:

How are you?

Ugh, side effects :yuck: Glad to hear you're doing alright though. I hope the prozac does what it should :hug:

I'm not too shabby myself. Let's see, what's new in the life of Fly...well I still hate my job, my class is still fun, I got another tattoo yesterday, and...yeah who am I kidding, there's nothing new :lol:

CeeCee said:

No, no plans cause Mom will still be here.

Next time I will try and make sure you're in there. *sniffles* I don't want you to go! Who else is gonna drool over Edge with me?! *sobbing*

:hug:

Well with my out of the way you'll get Edge all to yourself for a week :wink:

God, I love that acoustic guitar he has in that second picture! It's absolutly stunning! :drools: The designing on the pick guard! I can't tell what Chord he's playing though.

:yes:

I can tell the fingering I just don't know the name of the chord...hahahah I really should start learning names of chords eh?

Sad_Girl said:
Oooh! I think I may have the perfect Edgie pic! :hyper: *goes to argue with photobucket*

I found the perfect Adam pic for the description....

adam0164.jpg

*continues to rummage through pics*

Mucca said:

:hug:

Well with my out of the way you'll get Edge all to yourself for a week :wink:

:yes:

I can tell the fingering I just don't know the name of the chord...hahahah I really should start learning names of chords eh?

Well, I can tell what chords it's not! but not what chord it is. It is not G, A, C, E, Em, A, Am or D. *goes to get her book and check, will not be able to sleep until she knows what chord it is*

daygloeyes2 said:

Aww hun :hug:
Side effects suck :madspit:
I hope it gets better, and the prozac does what it should. :hug:
But I'm glad you're doing alright...

and...
I'm glad you're here!!! :happy:

I'd write an adam cap..........but I'm already stretching myself trying to do an Edgie one...:lol: I'm too easily distracted by B :tongue:

Hey Fly! :hug:
I'm doin alright. What's your tattoo of?

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:

Ugh, side effects :yuck: Glad to hear you're doing alright though. I hope the prozac does what it should :hug:

I'm not too shabby myself. Let's see, what's new in the life of Fly...well I still hate my job, my class is still fun, I got another tattoo yesterday, and...yeah who am I kidding, there's nothing new :lol:

Another tattoo? Where and what kind?

My brother told me he'd pay for my 1st tattoo for my 18th birthday! :happy:

Thanks Bri :hug: It was expected but it still sucks :madspit:

And I'm glad I'm here too. :)

Speaking of caps, I should work on my B cap idea I've had for awhile :hmm:

daygloeyes2 said:

How are you?

:hug: it takes a while to build up in your system. if it doesn't help within a week though, don't be afraid to ask to see the dr about trying something else,. they all work a little different and some work better than others

Hi Fly :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

Thanks Bri :hug: It was expected but it still sucks :madspit:

And I'm glad I'm here too. :)

Speaking of caps, I should work on my B cap idea I've had for awhile :hmm:

It's a small black Ankh on the inside of my right wrist. Hurt like hell (so much more than the one on my back) and I almost passed out :laugh: But it was worth it. That's so great your brother will pay for it! :dance:

What kind of side effects? I definitely know they suck, but if you can wait it out to see if they diminish or the benefits outweigh them then that's your best bet :hug: And if the side effects are just way too much, don't be afraid to try something else your doctor might recommend.

:hug: How are you SG?

daygloeyes2 said:

That's awesome! What kind of tattoo are u planning to get? Something U2 related?

FlyYourKite said:

It's a small black Ankh on the inside of my right wrist. Hurt like hell (so much more than the one on my back) and I almost passed out :laugh: But it was worth it. That's so great your brother will pay for it! :dance:

What kind of side effects? I definitely know they suck, but if you can wait it out to see if they diminish or the benefits outweigh them then that's your best bet :hug: And if the side effects are just way too much, don't be afraid to try something else your doctor might recommend.

:hug: How are you SG?

DG - What she said :yes:

I'm ok, Fly. Got one hell of a headache but I'll survive :)
I've heard that you shouldn't get tattooed on anything where the bone is close to the skin :no: it hurts too much

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: it takes a while to build up in your system. if it doesn't help within a week though, don't be afraid to ask to see the dr about trying something else,. they all work a little different and some work better than others

Hi Fly :hug:

I've only been on it since Saturday and it's a low dosage. I'm going to be on 10 mg for the 1st 2 weeks and then increase the dosage to 20. It's mainly for my PMS because when I'm going through that my whole personality changes and I don't feel like myself and it's not just the normal symptoms. My mother had it too. :|

Fly-the side effects are nausea and grogginess and loss of appetite. Actually, the last one isn't so bad because I'm on my diet (which, as a result of I have lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks :D )

And Fly, what is an Ankh? :reject:

Mucca said:

That's awesome! What kind of tattoo are u planning to get? Something U2 related?

I'm planning on getting the U2 suitcase on my ankle eventually. But for my 1st tattoo I want either an 8-ball or a long-stemmed rose on my lower back. :D

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm planning on getting the U2 suitcase on my ankle eventually. But for my 1st tattoo I want either an 8-ball or a long-stemmed rose on my lower back. :D

I'm still working on the design for my Quill and Inkwell. and I gotta get the money yet, too :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom