PLEBA Girls Party: Wild thoughts for B...locked in that secret cupboard...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:
Dis, Mr GG and I dated for 7 yrs. Had a 1 yr engagement, but that was because I wanted to finish school.
Ya know, just had to have that college degree in my maiden name. Mr GG could say " I'm marrying an Anthropolgist" WooHoo!! Then I ended up keeping my name and just tacking his on to the end :wink:

Anthropologists are hot:drool: :wink:

I think I am going to drop my lastname.....don't really want to be associated with it:madspit:

Hi clone baby!!!! :sexywink: :flirt:

My, it's getting too hot in here with all these hot&sexy babes! :drool:

GG - ruff is such a crazy laugh&a complete chatterbox too! We were crying with laughter over stuff&her jaw completely dropped at my pic of me with Bono!!!! :shocked: :happy: :D

Am i boasting now???? :eyebrow: :wink:

Hens and Chickens are a kind of cactus, I think. They usually put them in big clay jars/jugs with little holes in the sides so the plants can peek out and bloom thru the holes.

Susan, I have BS in Anthro and BS in History. Did some Archeaology work in college too. When we move to S Dakota, I'm gonna be a "Bone Hunter". Meanwhile, I manage a clothing store.

:huh: Good thing I went to college, eh?

greeneyedgirl said:
Hens and Chickens are a kind of cactus, I think. They usually put them in big clay jars/jugs with little holes in the sides so the plants can peek out and bloom thru the holes.

Susan, I have BS in Anthro and BS in History. Did some Archeaology work in college too. When we move to S Dakota, I'm gonna be a "Bone Hunter". Meanwhile, I manage a clothing store.

:huh: Good thing I went to college, eh?

Oh...oh yeah!! he he he.......being from VT when you said hens and chicks I automatically thought of animals:huh: :wink:

No I don't have those, I have a Madagascar palm:drool: which is a palm..but like a cactus too...I have I think its a Saguaro, and Aloe and some identified specimans..one of them keeps flowering like crazy...so pretty:drool:

Your going to be a Bono Hunter is SD?:love: omg...my dream job!! I couldn't get enough of the bones there....you go into a gas station and they would have a T-Rex leg on the wall...cause they had so many lying around:laugh:

Ok did i tell you all that Bono had his hand on MY waist????

Woo-hoo!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: !!!!

:giggle:

greeneyedgirl said:
Dis I want to find a "complete" triceratops.
Then I can die happy.

Of course I could die happier if I met some Irish boys............
LIKE SUSAN!!!!!!!!

triceratops was my fav dinosaur as a kid:heart: :heart:

:ohmy:

This is for Susan :laugh:

squirrel.bmp

Oh :lol: just from our little discussion about how we both like crazy animals like ducks and squirrels. This one is a super squirrel :lmao:

Bye Dis! :drool: Come again soon. :flirt:

And on that note, I'm gonna head off as well to shower, eat and attempt to have a productive afternoon. Later! :hug:

OMG Dis

We were at the St Louis Science Center, I was just married and out of school, and they were doing demos of how to make points and other Indian tool making.
Anyway, I'm at this glassed in room, looking in at a table with fresh made tools and pointed out to Mr GG whats what and all, when this guy comes out from the room and askes if I wanted to know anything. So I say "Ya, I'm just admiring your dalton points and blah blah......." He says "Oh ya wanna come in?" So we go in and all these little kids are looking at me from outside the room and I have NO IDEA whats going on. We start talking about digging and sites and stuff and he says "Ya ever do a dino dig?" And I'm like "No, but someday maybe" And he says "Ya wanna see our Tric? Grab a drill and help us with the casing." I turn around and its a Triceratops skull that they found fused up against a log in a river bed. The log is fossilized with insect life inside and other plant life and its so cool to find this stuff all together and ........

Any way, so I get my hands all up in it and start pulling little bits out of the jaw and blah, blah.......
Buts whats so cool is that they were filming it and now there is a display of a copied skull in the museum with a tape that plays and you can watch how the boys unpack the bones and I'm in there for a few seconds and I look like I'm actually helping them. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

So these guys ask me to work on a dig with them in Arkansas, but I couldn't leave my new husband for 10 wks. :wink:

Becky - Go back 2 pages on the PLeba archives&got to pg 24 of the party titled prescribe 2 Bonos a day: My pix of Bono&Edge were posted by Wild on the 19th of June while i was down in London!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Yes, i've met U2, but i thought you knew cos i think you'd joined us at that time so sorry that you didn't know! :scream:

Hiya Amy!!!!! It's good to see you when i'm actually here! :wink:

Did you see all of Live8? Wasn't B hot looking? I keep going on about this, but when he did that mega cute smile during Unchained melody? *SQUEAL*!!!!!! :cute: :combust: :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom