PLEBA Girls Party: Wild thoughts for B...locked in that secret cupboard...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:
Yaaaay!! :dance:

How are ya Dis? How was your birthday celebration? And congrats on the engagement again :love: So happy for you!

Hi GG! :hug:

GG...ewwww:yuck: I'd prefer the pool:wink:

Fly:drool: My Bday was fun...we left Montreal that day...went to Ikea:drool: holy sweet mother of God! Do they have alot of stuff:huh:

and thank you! We are very excited!

I took Mr GG to a Crate and Barrel for the first time on Friday.
He was like "Whoa! This is the coooolest store ever!! Why didn't we come here before? I want this and this and Oh! thats nice......."
I had to get him out of there quick. Just hope he doesn't remember the name and finds the web site, :wink:

Not here very long but i have been reading back thru the thread! :D

Do you know when your wedding is Dis? Is it this year? :love:

greeneyedgirl said:
I took Mr GG to a Crate and Barrel for the first time on Friday.
He was like "Whoa! This is the coooolest store ever!! Why didn't we come here before? I want this and this and Oh! thats nice......."
I had to get him out of there quick. Just hope he doesn't remember the name and finds the web site, :wink:

omg...love crate and barrel:drool: I am like that in stores..."ohh look at this...ohhh I want!" BF......excuse me..my Fiance:wink: drags me out of there.

Yes susan...our wedding is in 2 months:hyper: no exact date but it will be Sept or early Oct. We want it outside and in the fall.......real simple and organic looking.....lots of fall flowers and colors, will be real pretty with the Vermont foliage:drool:

greeneyedgirl said:
I think there is an Ikea in Chicago, but never been there.

if you like shopping for the home....this place is Disneyland for adults:drool: :drool:

Love thier plants:drool: omg...I am a plant addict and it was hard cause I dont' think I could have brought them back across the border with me. I wanted a Papyrus plant..sooo pretty:drool:

greeneyedgirl said:
2 MONTHS!! Holy Cow!! That soon, ya in a hurry or what?

he he he...we both don't see the sense in having a long engagement...we've already been togther for 6 years...living together for 3 of them.

The wedding will be simple,not too much to plan....lots of family/friends, food drink and fun:hug: :hug:

I'm ok GG, thanks for asking&yep i haven't spoken with you in a few days! :wink:

Oh wow - I can just imagine how wonderful that would be with all those beautiful colours around you!!!! :love: :heart: :cute:

I've never heard of that shop you're all talking about: crate&barrel! :confused:

susanp6 said:
I'm ok GG, thanks for asking&yep i haven't spoken with you in a few days! :wink:

Oh wow - I can just imagine how wonderful that would be with all those beautiful colours around you!!!! :love: :heart: :cute:

I've never heard of that shop you're all talking about: crate&barrel! :confused:

ever heard of pier one susan? Kinda like that except nicer stuff.:yes: http://www.crateandbarrel.com/

I'm not good with plants unless they are outside.
In fact, if for some reason I get a house plant, like B-day or funeral left over, I keep it in the house and then it ends up out on the porch. Its like a test......Ok, ya did well in the kitchen, lets see if you can make it on the patio table, ya we'll see how tough you are.......
Then they usually die. But it might be due to the fact that once they make it outside, I usually forget about them and they don't get fed. :ohmy:

greeneyedgirl said:
I'm not good with plants unless they are outside.
In fact, if for some reason I get a house plant, like B-day or funeral left over, I keep it in the house and then it ends up out on the porch. Its like a test......Ok, ya did well in the kitchen, lets see if you can make it on the patio table, ya we'll see how tough you are.......
Then they usually die. But it might be due to the fact that once they make it outside, I usually forget about them and they don't get fed. :ohmy:

RIP:sad:

:wink:
I am addicted...we cannot go anywhere without me bringing a plant home:laugh: My house is full..and its so tiny..less that 1000sq feet too. But I want more:drool: :drool: Especially cactus....:drool:

Dis - Yep, i've heard of Pier one! There's one here in Glasgow&it's in the one of the streets i walked along with ruff! :wink:

Thanks for the link, btw! :cool:

Dis, Mr GG and I dated for 7 yrs. Had a 1 yr engagement, but that was because I wanted to finish school.
Ya know, just had to have that college degree in my maiden name. Mr GG could say " I'm marrying an Anthropolgist" WooHoo!! Then I ended up keeping my name and just tacking his on to the end :wink:

You have an anthropology degree too GG? I didn't know there were 3 of you!!!! :bow: :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom