PLEBA Girls Party--Who's Gonna Ride Our Wild Horses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:
Speaking of PLEBA meetups, I have to get up to Toronto this summer before I go to Arizona. I'll figure out someway to get there. :lol:

And convince Sami to drive 3 hours to meet me at Disneyworld in June. :wink:

:hyper: That would be so cool

Now to convince my parents that I have to go back... :hmm:

daygloeyes2 said:
I need to go back to England so I can see Wild and Jem for more than, like, 5 minutes. :lmao:

It sucks we didn't get to spend more time together. :madspit:

but us nearly falling on the ground with me in my sleeping bag was a :drool: moment :lmao:

it was great to see you even if it wasnt for very long :hug

so youre going to Arizona for college? i might have to stop by arizona when i go on my round the world trip :drool:

:hyper:

Victoria and Ian got it :up: will tell Sg :hug:

COngratulations Mrs Hewson SIm

sami0201 said:

:hyper: That would be so cool

Now to convince my parents that I have to go back... :hmm:

:hmm: We have a few months, we'll work on a plan. :lmao:

If I get Wild's package today or whenever, can I call you so you can let her know?

bonoishot said:

:hyper:

well we have fly and ruff coming over this summer, now to just work on the others :evil: :lol:

:wink:

I've been working on my parents :lol:
They won't let me do a teen tour in Europe with my friends because it's really expensive so I've been asking if we can go on a "family vacation" :shifty: :lmao:

bonoishot said:

OK sleeping tablet it is :sad :

im sure theres alot we'd all do for Bono :eek:hmy : : wink:

no seriously next tour everyone has to come to europe for a show, dublin anyone :shifty::evil:

Definitely :evil: :hyper:

Girls, we should totally do Disney 2007! How amazing would that be? :love:

I have to go do homework :madspit: I'll be back soon :hug: :wave:

sami0201 said:

Sure!

*makes note to turn phone on* :lol: :reject:

You never have it on! :madwife: :lol:

I had a dream I called you and you were like "Er, I have to go, I need to eat breakfast." And I said "But it's 5 at night!" Then there was silence and you hung up.

I also had a dream I met Bri but she wrote me a note that she was too shy and could only communicate with me by writing on a piece of paper.

My dreams are messed up. :lmao:

bonoishot said:

OK sleeping tablet it is :sad:

im sure theres alot we'd all do for Bono :ohmy: :wink:

no seriously next tour everyone has to come to europe for a show, dublin anyone :shifty::evil:

Having been to 3 Dublin shows you really must try and get there girls. It's awesome seeing the boys on their home patch. Not forgetting all the hunky Irishman :combust:

:shame: on me i'm married and shouldn't be thinking about Irishman

sami0201 said:

I've been working on my parents :lol:
They won't let me do a teen tour in Europe with my friends because it's really expensive so I've been asking if we can go on a "family vacation" :shifty: :lmao:

:lol:

what are they saying at the moment :shifty:

didnt know there was such a thing as teen tours? is it a supervised trip to a few countries ?

See ya later Wild! :hug: :kiss: Alfie for me. :heart:

Sorry I disappeared my SIL called. She is so sweet had me crying. :heart: Sometimes I wish we lived closer together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom