PLEBA Girls Party--Who's Gonna Ride Our Wild Horses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi GG :hug:

I had exams last week from Tuesday-Thursday and I was only in for an hour or two those days. So that's why I wasn't here last week.

Jem called me Friday night, but my mother had my phone since hers wasn't working. I think my mother was half asleep when she called. :lmao:

I'm listening to A man and a woman. Can I just say once again how much I love this freakin song! :drool: :heart: God its so bad I'm so fucking excited about this new house and the first thing I plan on doing is sagging the house, praying over it, then blasting the hell out of some U2 in it. :lol: We gotta break it in right. :wink:

Hi DG! :hug: We've all misssed you so much!!! :hyper: :dance: :heart:

GG I bet some places still have it. We got mine from Amazon I'm sure you could probably still order it.

My mate who I'm gonna be living near just IM'ed me that there is a shop going out of business in town and they have some cabinets that will work great for my new studio, so she is gonna head into town and look at them for me and see how cheap we can get them. Mr. Cat will love us, cuz they will probably be heavy and I don't know if they'll fit into the elevator. We might have to carry them up the stairs. :eek: But they will be perfect for when we teach classes in the shop. God I love her so much! I can't really believe that this is all happening. She has been telling me for years how talented I am and how one day we will have everything we've dreamed of. Without her none of this would have happened. :heart: :love:

Becareful the friends you meet online, they can change your life. :wink:

Yo girls , ive been off work today, slep horribly last night and kept waking up every hour or so :angry: and have felt sick/had a headache/felt sick all day today, also have a fever

my boss thought i didnt want to come in due to friday :eyebrow:

im ill damn it :madwife:

Hi Diane! :hug: :heart:

I was just thinking how we were talking about Disneyworld in 2007 last night. I figure screw that lets have a Pleba meeting in Oregon in 2007! :giggle: You guys can all come stay with us and we could do fun things like go shopping in Washington and go to Portland to see where the guys played and go to the great record shops there to hunt for rare U2 stuff. :D

bonoishot said:
Yo girls , ive been off work today, slep horribly last night and kept waking up every hour or so :angry: and have felt sick/had a headache/felt sick all day today, also have a fever

my boss thought i didnt want to come in due to friday :eyebrow:

im ill damn it :madwife:

:hug: Sorry you don't feel good Jemma. That really sucks! I have a bad tummy ache and a headache. I think there is stuff going around lately. Your boss sucks. :madspit: :wink:

By the way I don't think I've ever asked is Jemma short for something? Just curios. :)

WildHoney said:
36_23_121.gif

VP - One whole year of Plebanism :combust: :drool:

Awww, thanks Wild :hug: I knew it was coming up near the end of the month, but wasn't sure which day it was. :kiss:

Hi girls :hug:

Speaking of PLEBA meetups, I have to get up to Toronto this summer before I go to Arizona. I'll figure out someway to get there. :lol:

And convince Sami to drive 3 hours to meet me at Disneyworld in June. :wink:

WildHoney said:
Are you feeling better now Jem :hug:

I never did go out i stayed in :lol:

kind of, dont feel sick anymore, still have a headache and fever :angry:

did you enjoy your day off? even if you stayed in :lol:

whats this about Disney in 2007 :hyper: unfortuantley i hope to be travelling then so i could be god knows where :sad: :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
Speaking of PLEBA meetups, I have to get up to Toronto this summer before I go to Arizona. I'll figure out someway to get there. :lol:

And convince Sami to drive 3 hours to meet me at Disneyworld in June. :wink:

Really?? :flirt: :hyper: :hyper: Thanks :happy:

Hi GG, thanks :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom