Pleba Girls Party: Who Let The Boys In?....Thanks!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

Pretty good. I booked my flight to Montreal yesterday. I'll be going on Aug. 20 so I'm trying to spend as much time with friends before I go.

I should really start planning what to pack soon though. I have to somehow fit all my winter clothes, some summer clothes and all the supplies I need into one large suitcase. I'll probably have to buy a bunch of stuff when I get there. There's no way I'll be able to bring everything I need. :huh:

Could you have your parents send things to you? It may be less expensive to do that than to buy all new stuff.

I remember filling my dad's old pickup truck with stuff I didn't need when I first went off to college. Then two weeks later, I moved into another dorm room. So you're probably the smarter one to plan ahead, since you can't take much with you.

U2Band521.jpg

jobob said:

Could you have your parents send things to you? It may be less expensive to do that than to buy all new stuff.

I remember filling my dad's old pickup truck with stuff I didn't need when I first went off to college. Then two weeks later, I moved into another dorm room. So you're probably the smarter one to plan ahead, since you can't take much with you.

My dad says the shipping costs are pretty expensive so he's preferring not to. I think the only things I need to buy are a pot/pan, some school supplies and snow boots. So I won't be buying too much stuff. I have to bring my own pillow and blankets but I think I'll get one of my rents to take it as a carry on.

Mucca I was at the tattoo shop tonight talking to one of the guys who works there and he was checking out my guitar again. I told him we were working on the others and I swear he was a guitar encyclopidia! He told me that if I don't use an explorer he wouldn't talk to me anymore. :laugh: He started drawing pictures of all the different ones I should have put on. When I told him that I had certain ones that Edge and Bono play that I want. He said "Two words, War and JT! nuff said!" :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Mucca I was at the tattoo shop tonight talking to one of the guys who works there and he was checking out my guitar again. I told him we were working on the others and I swear he was a guitar encyclopidia! He told me that if I don't use an explorer he wouldn't talk to me anymore. :laugh: He started drawing pictures of all the different ones I should have put on. When I told him that I had certain ones that Edge and Bono play that I want. He said "Two words, War and JT! nuff said!" :lol:

:lol:

So is the explorer on the list now??? He's right though, you really have to have that guitar on your arm! :yes:

daygloeyes2 said:
Hello! I've seen you post, but it's usually when I'm not here. Nice to meet you! :wave:

Yeah - I work really odd hours (2pm until some time between midnight and 2am) and am usually only on when no one else is here. I have tonight off though - yay!

Eidolon Bird said:

Yeah - I work really odd hours (2pm until some time between midnight and 2am) and am usually only on when no one else is here. I have tonight off though - yay!

Oh that sucks! :madspit: Glad you have tonight off. :)

Eidolon Bird said:

:hug: Don't feel so bad...I work odd hours too...sometimes at around the same hours as you....but normally I get off between 10pm-1am if I work an evening shift.

Back
Top Bottom