PLEBA Girls Party: What will BG get up to with B, while she's the only one around??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Youo speak the English language, as opposed to French&anyway - Are you going to explain what your on about cos i'm totally lost! I feel as if people are trying to get rid of me :sad: :sad:

Hmmm well i don't know anything about all that stuff, so i think that if someone is totally confused when they obviously know NOTHING about something, the person should explain what they're going on about! :|

Back again :hug:

I completely forgot until this morning that today was the Pride Parade in London :hyper: I love watching it...all the people are so cool. Except outside a church there were people holding banners that said "I oppose gay marriage" and they were yelling "Man and woman! Not man/man woman/woman" I wanted to throw my lemonade at them. :mad: Kinda ruined the happy moment.

FlyYourKite said:

I completely forgot until this morning that today was the Pride Parade in London :hyper: I love watching it...all the people are so cool. Except outside a church there were people holding banners that said "I oppose gay marriage" and they were yelling "Man and woman! Not man/man woman/woman" I wanted to throw my lemonade at them. :mad: Kinda ruined the happy moment.

The Toronto parade looks awesome...didn't know that London has one too.

Bah. Idiots. :mad:

:hug:

You did help VP, but i'm kind of not sure if people want me here anymore?

FlyYourKite said:

I wish I could have gone there and thrown lemonade at them. :mad:

It's 2005, and people are still that intolerant :tsk:? I see it here in Massachusetts because gay marriage was made legal here. Our governor is trying to get rid of it. Why is it such a big deal? If you love someone you should be able to marry them, regardless of gender. Besides, it's not like heterosexual couples are perfect at marriage. 50% of the States married couples are divorced, my parents included. And God should not be put into the debate either. Not everything is about the church.

This is just an issue I feel very strongly about.

*steps off of soapbox*

How do you mean Wild? Why does everyone keep confusing me here? Think i'll def go&maybe not come back!

susanp6 said:
You did help VP, but i'm kind of not sure if people want me here anymore?

I don't understand why you would think that??

Sometimes converstions go on and I feel completely out of the loop...I think we all do, at times. I just go off and read something else, until there's another one I feel I can join in.

daygloeyes2 said:

I wish I could have gone there and thrown lemonade at them. :mad:

It's 2005, and people are still that intolerant :tsk:? I see it here in Massachusetts because gay marriage was made legal here. Our governor is trying to get rid of it. Why is it such a big deal? If you love someone you should be able to marry them, regardless of gender. Besides, it's not like heterosexual couples are perfect at marriage. 50% of the States married couples are divorced, my parents included. And God should not be put into the debate either. Not everything is about the church.

This is just an issue I feel very strongly about.

*steps off of soapbox*

Don't ever get off the soapbox DG :hug: I wish more people shared the same views as you. It was so awesome seeing everyone looking so happy and playing this great music and you can't help but hear the assholes yelling and totally ruining everything. :madspit: Ugh.

MBS said:

I don't understand why you would think that??

Sometimes converstions go on and I feel completely out of the loop...I think we all do, at times. I just go off and read something else, until there's another one I feel I can join in.

:yes: Don't leave Susan! Stupid me doesn't pay attention to half the conversations that go on here, I'm always in my own little world. :hug:

VP - I think that cos for the last few nites, i've persisted in trying to ask what people have been talking about, not gettting an answer&i don't normally get that impression - That's why!

WildHoney said:

:yes: they do.

I think you should be allowed to marry who you want. Why should it make a difference if you love a man , woman or both??? I have several gay friends and i love them to pieces.

Whatever makes you happy, should be able to make others happy that you are happy.
Then, everyone is happy.

susanp6 said:
How do you mean Wild? Why does everyone keep confusing me here? Think i'll def go&maybe not come back!

I came back to the your posts and wondered what the hell was going on... That's before i re read what i'd missed. No one's trying to confuse you or get rid of you. I've told you before that you're loved here so come and sit down and take a deep breathe. I get confused on here all the time.. I just go away for a bit and then come back.

Ok, ok - You've convinced me everyone but are we speaking or not GG?

FlyYourKite said:

Don't ever get off the soapbox DG :hug: I wish more people shared the same views as you. It was so awesome seeing everyone looking so happy and playing this great music and you can't help but hear the assholes yelling and totally ruining everything. :madspit: Ugh.

I know. Last year when gay marriage was made legal here there were so many protests outside of the statehouse against it. And the archibishop of Boston came out condemning it. The church here has it's own issues which are very well documented, so why they're getting involved with a STATE issue I don't know. The last time I checked, church and state are supposed to be separate here.

To me, the issue is not as complicated as people are making it. Why shouldn't gay marriage be allowed? Is someone who is gay inferior to me because I happen to be straight? No.

Honestly, it just amazes me the intolerance of people sometimes. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom