Pleba Girl's Party - What shall we give B for his birthday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway...Stars, have you been to a show yet, or did you just get into town??

Jules...do you think you'll enjoy the show even more being in GA?

Hi Verte! :wave: I've always wanted to tell you, that one painting that used to be your avatar...i was entranced, every time I looked at it. :)

I was just going to say the same as you Jules! And i'd get banned too, but you can probably guess!!

Oh that's a surprise! I was convinced that they were all back to back! I thought from the way you spoke at first jules that you didn't see ruff at all! She's very nice then? She sounds it! Lucky you to have got togethar! There's a small chance of me doing the same if she gets to London next month! God, that soun ds so soon! :hyper: :hyper:

VintagePunk said:
Anyway...Stars, have you been to a show yet, or did you just get into town??

Jules...do you think you'll enjoy the show even more being in GA?

Hi Verte! :wave: I've always wanted to tell you, that one painting that used to be your avatar...i was entranced, every time I looked at it. :)

Stars got here today. :) I probably will enjoy it even more being in GA! I still had a great time sitting down though...well I actually wasn't sitting. I stood throughout the whole show. I feel so much better today. YAY! My feelings on the show are mixed. I think I'm a bit overwhelmed. I SAW U2!!! :hyper: ...lol

susanp6 said:
I was just going to say the same as you Jules! And i'd get banned too, but you can probably guess!!

Oh that's a surprise! I was convinced that they were all back to back! I thought from the way you spoke at first jules that you didn't see ruff at all! She's very nice then? She sounds it! Lucky you to have got togethar! There's a small chance of me doing the same if she gets to London next month! God, that soun ds so soon! :hyper: :hyper:

Well we were all going to hang out for awhile last night. Me, this guy jeff, chip and alli but I wasn't feeling good so I ended up going back to my hotel. :(

She is very nice and it was funny when she realized it was me standing in front of her. lol :)

U2Girl1978 said:

Stars got here today. :) I probably will enjoy it even more being in GA! I still had a great time sitting down though...well I actually wasn't sitting. I stood throughout the whole show. I feel so much better today. YAY! My feelings on the show are mixed. I think I'm a bit overwhelmed. I SAW U2!!! :hyper: ...lol

I came very close to calling you after the show last night. :lol: I ended up going out for a few minutes, and by the time I got back, I decided against it because I didn't know if you were gonna go right to bed or not.

VintagePunk said:

I came very close to calling you after the show last night. :lol: I ended up going out for a few minutes, and by the time I got back, I decided against it because I didn't know if you were gonna go right to bed or not.

:lol: I was so lame. I went to bed after I got home from the show. Oh well. I am so going to party it up the next few days! :lol:

Call me anytime you like VP. :)

Hi SP! :wave:

That's not good Jules :( I remember you saying that you had those stomach cramps - was that the reason? poor you having to go&lie down while hanging around waiting to see U2! :hug: :hug:

:up: to ruff!

U2Girl1978 said:

:lol: I was so lame. I went to bed after I got home from the show. Oh well. I am so going to party it up the next few days! :lol:

Call me anytime you like VP. :)

I wanted to see if you were all hyper. :lol:

I'm really glad to hear you're feeling better! :)

Hello All!

For B's birthday I would initiate the 'I will give you anything you want (within my actual power to give, of course) on the condition he would reciprocate and give me anything I wanted for my birthday
:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom