Pleba Girl's Party - What shall we give B for his birthday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

You should drive down and watch them with me...it's just take an hour. :D I'll even share my hand sanitizer. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

Alas, no car :wink:

Too bad there aren't any Elevation or October shows coming up out your way - think the closest is Hamilton - or we could watch them after *g*

Hi there! Might not be here long, but i can have a quick go anyway! S let's see!!! :wink:

Sad to have missed Wild, but i was seeing my mum for most of the nite!

Dismantled said:

*jumping up and down squealing!!!!

tell us everything:drool:

jk:wink:

SUSAN!!!!:hyper:

That's right I forgot...you weren't here to hear about my 1980's Edge look-alike. I'll re-tell the details when I'm off the phone. It's damn near impossible to talk and type.

SUSAN!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hyper:

DIS!!!!! :sexywink: What do you make of those latest Chicago pix? What's your opinion of that hat? What's everyones' opinions of the hat btw?

VP! :hug: Glad to hear your presentation went so well&that your into some alcohol!! :up: :drunk: !!!

daygloeyes2 said:

That's right I forgot...you weren't here to hear about my 1980's Edge look-alike. I'll re-tell the details when I'm off the phone. It's damn near impossible to talk and type.

SUSAN!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hyper:

you are dating an edge look alike:ohmy: :drool:

susanp6 said:
DIS!!!!! :sexywink: What do you make of those latest Chicago pix? What's your opinion of that hat? What's everyones' opinions of the hat btw?

SUSAN:wink: the Chicago pix are totally:drool: wicked:drool: :drool: do you really want my opnion or can you guess:drool: :drool:

btw though...didn't see the headband in those..has me worried:yikes:

susanp6 said:

VP! :hug: Glad to hear your presentation went so well&that your into some alcohol!! :up: :drunk: !!!

Thanks!! :) I was a little worried, but it went well. :)

Heineken :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
Trish, will this cheer you up? :wink:

bono23.jpg

Holy shit! :drool:

Hi Snooky, DG&GG!! :wave: :hug:

You've been on a 2nd date with Edge no.2 then DG? :hyper:

VintagePunk said:
Trish....there are a few responses/comments for you earlier in the thread. Not sure if you saw them, but go back when you have time.

Sorry guys...I think I'll just wait til I get home later. See ya then!

Dismantled said:

you are dating an edge look alike:ohmy: :drool:

:D

We met Friday. He's a cashier at the grocery store. I initially didn't get his number, but after a few hours of realizing what an idiot thing that was to do, especially since he was flirting with me, I went back because I "forgot" some cereal. :wink: Got his number, he got mine. We went out Saturday, had a great date. He walked me back to my car and leaned in for a kiss on the cheek, but somehow my head turned just a little bit and his lips wound up on mine. Don't know how it happened. :shrug:

I know it's verrrry early, but I'm really happy. :hyper:

Susan-we didn't really have a date today. Unless you consider a date me dragging him around while I run errands. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom