PLEBA girls party-we've got the right stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
GG! :hug: I'm doing alright, you?

Dis, you don't appreciate the talent of NKOTB? :wink:

yeah...that was some talent:drool: :yuck: I remember when they came out..omg..I think I was the ONLY person in my school that didn't like em...I was the weirdo back then too:laugh:

DG, you enjoying the summer? (haven't talked with you in ages)
I know you had air cond. issues.

Dis, go back to page 32. I left you a huge message and then you were gone.

Dismantled said:

yeah...that was some talent:drool: :yuck: I remember when they came out..omg..I think I was the ONLY person in my school that didn't like em...I was the weirdo back then too:laugh:

Sadly, I loved Backstreet Boys and N*Sync :reject:. It was hilarious, people would pick what group they like and it would be a war of Backstreet fans vs. N*Sync fans. And this was in 5th grade :lmao:.

Oh O Oh O! :giggle:

Um.... how about all but Donnie?

Hi Russty how are you feeling today?

:hug: I'm doing okay, SG. Very tired and nauseous. :huh: And it seems that I broke a tooth last night so now I have this stupid sore on my tongue where it was rubbing all night on the broke part. I need so much dental work done, its not even funny. I'm so getting a rich boyfriend ASAP! :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

Sadly, I loved Backstreet Boys and N*Sync :reject:. It was hilarious, people would pick what group they like and it would be a war of Backstreet fans vs. N*Sync fans. And this was in 5th grade :lmao:.

It was Westlife for me :reject:

I admitted it! Ok!!!

:yes: 9 years old remember!!!

Haha, i've got a thing for the irish havent i :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

Your making me feel very, very old! :wink:

If I hear a Backstreet Boys song on the radio, even though I haven't listened to them in 4 years I still remember all the lyrics and sing along. :laugh: :reject:

OMG GG!! That would be like soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!! Omg I would love to do that! That is really exciting...and to think I got all excited on my dig when I found a nail:|

whoo hooo a NAIL! :dance: he hehe..

but seriously that is awesome, sounds like you are going to the right place (SD)

Russty Cat said:
Oh O Oh O! :giggle:

:hug: I'm doing okay, SG. Very tired and nauseous. :huh: And it seems that I broke a tooth last night so now I have this stupid sore on my tongue where it was rubbing all night on the broke part. I need so much dental work done, its not even funny. I'm so getting a rich boyfriend ASAP! :wink:

that sucks. I have one tooth with a jagged edge that I keep rubbing my tongue on, esp. when I'm writing, I do it without thinking about it :yikes: :eek: I actually had to wear a bite guard/mouthpiece for awhile when I wrote because I was grinding my teeth :reject: So, I sympathize. I have dental insurance but I HATE going :yuck:

Dismantled said:
OMG GG!! That would be like soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!! Omg I would love to do that! That is really exciting...and to think I got all excited on my dig when I found a nail:|

whoo hooo a NAIL! :dance: he hehe..

but seriously that is awesome, sounds like you are going to the right place (SD)

You nailed a nail :wink: :laugh:

daygloeyes2 said:
If I hear a Backstreet Boys song on the radio, even though I haven't listened to them in 4 years I still remember all the lyrics and sing along. :laugh: :reject:

*inches away from clone...pretends not to be here.......:|

daygloeyes2 said:

You nailed a nail :wink: :laugh:

I did! it rocked..:drool: I also found poo:|

and a native american battle axe:drool:

but not a triceratops:drool: omg..that would rock..thats like a wet dream for a bone hunter person:drool:

Dismantled said:

*inches away from clone...pretends not to be here.......:|

:sad:

I can't help it if I still remember the songs :sad:.My musical taste has gotten so much better...my 2 favorite bands are now U2 and The Who. I've changed I swear!!!! :(

:uhoh: :yuck: That is horrible when that happens, so i very much sympathise Russty&SG! :hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom