PLEBA girls party-we've got the right stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry is normally quite iffy about meeting fans&everyone on this site normally do think any fan is really really lucky to have met him, which i think is true but it does puzzle me cos i've seen more recent pix of him with fans, so they def got luckier than me! :wink: Maybe it was just the mood he happened to be in, but he was very friendly towards us! So cute! :cute:

susanp6 said:
Larry is normally quite iffy about meeting fans&everyone on this site normally do think any fan is really really lucky to have met him, which i think is true but it does puzzle me cos i've seen more recent pix of him with fans, so they def got luckier than me! :wink: Maybe it was just the mood he happened to be in, but he was very friendly towards us! So cute! :cute:

Maybe he has just grown out of it a little. I mean, you met him such a long time ago and all......

Knew you'd think that way Wild!!!! I mean it in a diff way! :huh: :laugh:

Carmel - I wouldn't say Larry was mean just cos he refused a photo! I mean i got to have him smile straight at me with those beautiful eyes looking right at me so i wasn't complaining about that!!!!!!! :drool: :drool:

GG - I reckon you might be right about that, but he is still pretty elusive from reading band meetings! What memories!!! :D :love:

Mullen4Prez said:

I have no idea something good I guess. Show me your gear and I'll pick one.....

well, I was going to offer to make you one since i've just been on an icon making spree, but you'd have to be a little bit more specific ;)

Wow Susan :ohmy: That is awesome , I am so happy for you!!!! Was Adam anywhere around:sexywink:

Mullen4Prez said:

I dont think I'm ready to be a stalker yet. How about a trainee stalker?

I'll train you anything you want, Baby!
I need a new stalker anyway, my old one is slipping a little, and I don't care if he is at work, this girl needs some attention!!!

Hope he is stalking me now and reads this........
You know who you are........

Sorry you broke your glasses DG :( I hate doing that!

email re-sent Wild&i hope it works this time! :wink:

Well, i hate to have to leave but i'm starving&my stomach is rumbling like mad here!!!! Be back in a bit!

greeneyedgirl said:

I'll train you anything you want, Baby!
I need a new stalker anyway, my old one is slipping a little, and I don't care if he is at work, this girl needs some attention!!!

Hope he is stalking me now and reads this........
You know who you are........

:shifty: :sexywink:

Mullen4Prez said:

I'm just learning but I could take you under my wing if you want :sexywink:

Sounds good, I managed to get a wink from the Silver fox when he was in Chicago:drool: I just need a hug and a pic now:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom