PLEBA girls party-we've got the right stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you see my question D? I was asking if you knew about me meeting U2?

I'd SO love to kiss B on the lips mmmmmmm :kiss: :drool:

I thought you knew all about it D! I think i must have forgot who read about it&who didn't! :huh:

I went to their hotel&managed to meet them all twice AND this might be the part you'll be most interested in: I spoke to Larry&i was standing right in front of him! :ohmy: :yes: :D :dance: :combust: :combust:

Hi Wild! I hope Jemma realises how lucky she is! :yes:

Our prog starts at in 10 mins time - When do you get prog starting?

I did indeed stand in front of Larry, that is correct&i looked straight into his beautiful eyes!!!! :yes: :D :heart: :up:

Thanx Carmel! Amy told me earlier too that i was a babe, but i still disagree with you all! :huh:

D - I got all of their autographs&i pleaded with Larry for a photo, but he kept saying no, but he was very nice about it&didn't start getting moody or anything! AMAZING!!!! I had went to the hotel earlier in the day alone&i met this girl there&when we went back at night she started off by asking if we could get a pic posed with him but he said no&then we started kind of begging him for it, but he just kept refusing, but being so nice, smiling a gorgeous smile at us the whole time! The girl then shocked me when she said to him: "That's right cos you're shy aren't you?" and he nodded!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :shocked: :shocked:

He looked beautiful!!!! :love:

Back
Top Bottom