PLEBA girls party-we've got the right stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzlingamy said:
:giggle:

oooooooooh nice pic!!! SG!

ok here is a question for everyone
what is your FAV BONO ERA?! like mullet time short hair pop, the sexy fly, hot old man now or what??

I love the whole ACTUNG BABY era :drool: :yikes: :combust:

*searchs for pics*

Dude, you are young if you think 45 is old! :lol:

anyway, I'm partial to PopChop Bono :D

dazzlingamy said:
:giggle:

oooooooooh nice pic!!! SG!

ok here is a question for everyone
what is your FAV BONO ERA?! like mullet time short hair pop, the sexy fly, hot old man now or what??

I love the whole ACTUNG BABY era :drool: :yikes: :combust:

*searchs for pics*

:hmm:

love the mullet :drool:
love the fly :drool:

not a big fan of the pop-chop!

love the beautiful day dude and the sexy old man now, if ya wanna call him old :shrug: :drool:

i cant pic an era!! that is diFFiCult!

R&H is nice too :drool:

2edit653.jpg

Of course, I'm already all worked up over Adam when I look at R&H era pictures :combust:

8,500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo-hoo :dancing: :applaud: :rockon:

Bono on my mind: ALL DAY LONG!!!!! Can't get him out of my head, Bono you're love is all i think about, can't get you out of my mind!!!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust:

God help us from this HAWT baby!!!!!! He's giving me a heart-attack& update too for my big one - Just saw B on my local news prog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Standing with Bob Geldof&Tony Blair!!!! OMFG!!!!!! He was wearing his green hat&shades with a leather jacket! OH MY GAWD!!!!! Heart is thumping after seeing that :combust: :combust: :combust:

FlyYourKite said:
*Reads back...

OMG DG I loved NSync and the Backstreet Boys too :love: Well more BSB...I still know all the words to their songs :reject:

:dance: Everybody...rock your body! :lol:

:whistle: Backstreet's back...alright!!!

Great, now it's stuck in my head :lmao:

See you later BG! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
R&H is nice too :drool:

2edit653.jpg

Of course, I'm already all worked up over Adam when I look at R&H era pictures :combust:

right, now for the BB king song, watch out for the third first. not the 1st verse and the 1st chourus not the 2nd verse, but the third verse which comes after.

ok, seen R&H way too many times!!

Bye bye xx :hug: xx

daygloeyes2 said:

:whistle: Backstreet's back...alright!!!

Great, now it's stuck in my head :lmao:

See you later BG! :hug:

:lmao: Hey, it's not so bad having that stuck in your head is it?? :shifty: :lol: I love how their new album is called 'Never Gone' or whatever...uh I'm pretty sure you were.

Bye BG! :wave:

And it is most definitely Pop Bono for me Dazz :drool: :combust:

2edit485.jpg

Ever seen the interview with B and Larry and the interviewer makes reference to how long they've been around, uses the word 'Classic' once, I think, and words like that, and Bono turns to Larry and they joke about which one of them is gonna break his legs for calling them old? :lmao: So cute!

FlyYourKite said:
Yay I was going to post some good news but I'm kind of scared SG will smack me with a wet flipflop if I do :yikes: :lol:

I would never do that! :hug: your good news is my good news :yes: Unless you want your ticket back, in which case, you can have it when you pry out of my cold, dead hands :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Ever seen the interview with B and Larry and the interviewer makes reference to how long they've been around, uses the word 'Classic' once, I think, and words like that, and Bono turns to Larry and they joke about which one of them is gonna break his legs for calling them old? :lmao: So cute!

I haven't seen that SG but that sounds so :cute: and funny. I love seeing the dynamics between the four of them during interviews. They are all so awesome *happy sigh*

Sad_Girl said:

I would never do that! :hug: your good news is my good news :yes: Unless you want your ticket back, in which case, you can have it when you pry out of my cold, dead hands :lol:

Oh it's not about the ticket, don't you worry. That puppy is yours :laugh: It's not even about me...just something that made me smile.

Ok SG, close your eyes cause I know how much you despise her :lol:. Angelina Jolie adopted her second child, an Ethiopian girl who was orphaned by AIDS. She's going to have a United Nations family! :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Oh it's not about the ticket, don't you worry. That puppy is yours :laugh: It's not even about me...just something that made me smile.

Ok SG, close your eyes cause I know how much you despise her :lol:. Angelina Jolie adopted her second child, an Ethiopian girl who was orphaned by AIDS. She's going to have a United Nations family! :lol:

hey, she does some cool things, thats great. I just don't like the horny little homewrecker in her :lol:

Oh no! BG has just missed my big one! OMG Bono just gave me massive palpitations!!!! He was at Gleneagles telling 'em what for, right beside Tony Blair!! :rockon: :rockon:

Go get 'em honey!!!!! :love: :D :heart: :applaud:

I reckon i'd have to say Fly Bono ultimately cos he is SO SEXY in that black shiny leather&it's how he looked when i met him!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Did you see a pic of me somewhere Amy??? :eyebrow: :wink:

You saw my Bono pic Amy? Isn't he gorgeous???? :drool: :combust:

Wild&Jem both said to me that he looks like he's thinking hello baby!!!!!! :flirt: :combust: :faint: :faint:

Back
Top Bottom