PLEBA girls party-we've got the right stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't stay away too long Dis cos i miss ya hun'!!!! :sexywink: :flirt:

Savage Garden? Not into them at all! :huh:

BonoGeldolfhug.jpg

Is this not the cutest picture of B and Bob! :heart:

The Beatles will always rock! :dance:

daygloeyes2 said:

I like The Killers, but some of their lyrics make no f:censored:ing sense. :lol:

The Beatles :heart: My mother skipped school when she was in high school to see them land at the airport in Boston. :laugh:

:lol: thats true!

Just a 15minute train ride to Matthew Street

Oh, you're all jealous!! :wink:

Yeah, great pic Russty, altho' i prefer the one of him with the shades off - Super gorgeous&Becky&i were in that very thread lastnite droling!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

He looks as if he's swooning over BG or something! :lol: :eyebrow:

Ok, I have all three of the traditional Irish songs which Larry sang during ZooTV, but I cannot find a copy of him singing Tequila Sunrise. Can Anybody help me out? :huh: I'm going nuts here!

susan, my mum saw them when she was a teenager. she ran down the street after their limo and it got stuck at the lights and paul rolled down the window and handed her a rose that some girls had given them earlier and say 'hello gorgeous' to her. Then John lent over and handed her a rose too and said 'you are gorgeous!' !!!!!

my mum has been telling that story for decades! She still has the roses pressed in her beatles scrap book...

i guess thats why shes so understanding with my music crushes/obsessions....she had them too!!

awwww :heart: the beatles

bye dis :wave:

susanp6 said:
Yeah, great pic Russty, altho' i prefer the one of him with the shades off - Super gorgeous&Becky&i were in that very thread lastnite droling!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

He looks as if he's swooning over BG or something! :lol: :eyebrow:

Hehe, we were Susan! :drool: :drool:

he looks like bob has just rescued him from a burning building!!

Bono- how can i repay you?
Bob- :eyebrow:

:lol:

dazzlingamy said:
susan, my mum saw them when she was a teenager. she ran down the street after their limo and it got stuck at the lights and paul rolled down the window and handed her a rose that some girls had given them earlier and say 'hello gorgeous' to her. Then John lent over and handed her a rose too and said 'you are gorgeous!' !!!!!

my mum has been telling that story for decades! She still has the roses pressed in her beatles scrap book...

i guess thats why shes so understanding with my music crushes/obsessions....she had them too!!

:shocked: :faint: :faint: Wow! :bow: thats the best Beatles Fan story ever!

greeneyedgirl said:
I love Bob. My sons middle name will be Geldoff, if I ever have one. Maybe I'll get another dog........

:lmao: If I had a cat or dog for every name I've thought I would like to use... :lmao:

That's cool, though. :up:

OMFG AMY!!!! You're mum met John&Paul???? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: SO lucky esp with John as no-one could have the opportunity to meet him again :sad: :sad: :sad:

I did actually see Paul in concert tho' back in the 80s' so that's great at least! :dance: :bow: :hyper:

dazzlingamy said:

OMG that is an awesome story! :D

susanp6 said:
OMFG AMY!!!! You're mum met John&Paul???? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: SO lucky esp with John as no-one could have the opportunity to meet him again :sad: :sad: :sad:

I did actually see Paul in concert tho' back in the 80s' so that's great at least! :dance: :bow: :hyper:

Thats a great story!

Susan, so did my dad!!
wembley?

Sad_Girl said:

:shocked: :faint: :faint: Wow! :bow: thats the best Beatles Fan story ever!

I know im like green with envy!

My mum still cries when she talks about it. She has this photo of her about an hour after it happen, and shes holding the roses and crying with like two friends holding her. She looks so beautiful! She goes on about the best (second best when im in the room! lol) day of her life!!

i touched the roses once, just to say, i've touched something two beatles have touched! hehehe:drool: :drool:

Ok, get ready to go mad with me girls as i reach my big 8,500!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

greeneyedgirl said:
Thats Cool Russty, fish go for big money. People pay like $150 to 500 for a good fish slab.

Damn! I didn't realize they went for that much! I could see more shows! ROFL! I'm sure she won't give them to me though, stingy stinker! :madspit:

I do love Bob, but boy the man has not aged gracefully! I think larry is sucking up all his young genes. :lol:

go susan!!!! WOOOOOO :rockon:

yeah my mum was a HUGE fan and was devestated when john was murdered :sad:

we went to strawberry fields in jan this year and mum cried for so long i felt so bad :( john was her favourite!

i'm a george girl myself! :sad:

i felt so happy when u2 performed with sir paul....i was singing and dancing! LOL

Amy that is the best story ever!!!! Your mom sounds so cool. I can't even imagine what it was like to meet John and Paul back then. *girly sigh*

dazzlingamy said:
go susan!!!! WOOOOOO :rockon:

yeah my mum was a HUGE fan and was devestated when john was murdered :sad:

we went to strawberry fields in jan this year and mum cried for so long i felt so bad :( john was her favourite!

i'm a george girl myself! :sad:

i felt so happy when u2 performed with sir paul....i was singing and dancing! LOL

Me too! I was really :rockon: and it was only the first song!!

Belts out....you're such a lovely audience we'd like to take you home with us....

and?
B?
home with us and... :combust:

Back
Top Bottom