PLEBA girls party-we've got the right stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

that sucks. I have one tooth with a jagged edge that I keep rubbing my tongue on, esp. when I'm writing, I do it without thinking about it :yikes: :eek: I actually had to wear a bite guard/mouthpiece for awhile when I wrote because I was grinding my teeth :reject: So, I sympathize. I have dental insurance but I HATE going :yuck:

I have quite a few broken now. :( A few years back I was on experimental drugs and one of the great side effects was that it ate all the enamal off my teeth. Their all really weak and break so easily. I'm hoping if I get Medi-cal I can get some work done. I'm so self conciouss about them, not to mention its not really healthy to not take care of them. I find myself grinding and clenching my teeth alot more as well, especially in my sleep. I don't know why. :shrug:

daygloeyes2 said:

:sad:

I can't help it if I still remember the songs :sad:.My musical taste has gotten so much better...my 2 favorite bands are now U2 and The Who. I've changed I swear!!!! :(

*moves closer....but not too close on account of The Who:|

:wink: JK..I'll forgive you for The Who:p

My tastes have always been weird...what 8th grade girl list thier fav bands as U2, Dire Straits and INXS in the yearbook:laugh: still love em:drool:

Dismantled said:

*moves closer....but not too close on account of The Who:|

:wink: JK..I'll forgive you for The Who:p

My tastes have always been weird...what 8th grade girl list thier fav bands as U2, Dire Straits and INXS in the yearbook:laugh: still love em:drool:

You don't like The Who? :tsk: I love The Who...though they sucked in their later years. :laugh:

I'll forgive you...if you sneak me into the Stones concert with you in Philly. :wink:

Did you see The Who on Live8 DG? They kicked major ass didn't they? :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Fan - bloody - tastic they were! It was so great cos i saw 4 of my fav guitar players all on the same day! Brilliant! :drool: :drool:

Dismantled said:
OMG GG!! That would be like soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!! Omg I would love to do that! That is really exciting...and to think I got all excited on my dig when I found a nail:|

whoo hooo a NAIL! :dance: he hehe..

but seriously that is awesome, sounds like you are going to the right place (SD)

I think its exciting you went on a dig!! :hyper: :reject:

A nail, huh, cool?

I'm not up on me archaeology :reject:

greeneyedgirl said:

My little baby is growing up, I'm so proud! :wink:

:laugh: :hug:

Susan-no I didn't. I don't have cable :sad:. I'm going to watch it on the aolmusic stream though.

Pete Townshend is my all-time #1 guitarist. And he's an all-around musical genius IMO. :bow:

daygloeyes2 said:

You don't like The Who? :tsk: I love The Who...though they sucked in their later years. :laugh:

I'll forgive you...if you sneak me into the Stones concert with you in Philly. :wink:

Who?

he he he...jk:wink: The Who have some good songs, but just not for me I guess, sorry:(

Sneak you in:hmm: that may be our "mini moon" vacation..:lmao: that would be so funny!

Dis, my dad found this awesome axe head when he was little.
Its about 3 lbs. and 4x6 inches, I forget the stone, but its dark.
Haven't seen it in years, somewhere in my grandmas Summer Kitchen. (Along with a Dana Brown Safari Coffee can full of arrow heads, thats what I have to look for after she dies (won't let us in there)).

bono_gal said:

I think its exciting you went on a dig!! :hyper: :reject:

A nail, huh, cool?

I'm not up on me archaeology :reject:

Yeah well it was my major in school, I went on one and them my Professor put me in charge of one:huh: omg...we were in a town in NY and the dig was for the towns people..so I had all sorts of little old ladies and men digging everywhere..omg:huh:

Russty Cat said:

I have quite a few broken now. :( A few years back I was on experimental drugs and one of the great side effects was that it ate all the enamal off my teeth. Their all really weak and break so easily. I'm hoping if I get Medi-cal I can get some work done. I'm so self conciouss about them, not to mention its not really healthy to not take care of them. I find myself grinding and clenching my teeth alot more as well, especially in my sleep. I don't know why. :shrug:

Yeah, I ended up with an over-the counter bite block a 'diy' type... cost me $20 but I did get over the grinding my teeth thing (mostly) I had to wear it when I slept, too. And yes, it is something you need to take care of, it's important to stay healthy, but nothing to be ashamed of that you've had trouble with them, either. :hug:

It's so terrible that you had to have cable in order to see it cos i watched it on the BBC! I don't have cable either, but my mum does! :wink: She's mad tho' cos she sits and watches it all the time - Not good! :tsk:

daygloeyes2 said:

my 2 favorite bands are now U2 and The Who. I've changed I swear!!!! :(

I've changed too DG! haha, :yes: we did get sucked into the manufactured boy band crap!

My favourite band is....course U2!

the Killers :heart:

The Beatles will always rock eh, Susan :rockon:

Dismantled said:

Yeah well it was my major in school, I went on one and them my Professor put me in charge of one:huh: omg...we were in a town in NY and the dig was for the towns people..so I had all sorts of little old ladies and men digging everywhere..omg:huh:

You were all trying to nail something :wink:

bono_gal said:

I've changed too DG! haha, :yes: we did get sucked into the manufactured boy band crap!

My favourite band is....course U2!

the Killers :heart:

The Beatles will always rock eh, Susan :rockon:

I like The Killers, but some of their lyrics make no f:censored:ing sense. :lol:

The Beatles :heart: My mother skipped school when she was in high school to see them land at the airport in Boston. :laugh:

greeneyedgirl said:
Haven't seen it in years, somewhere in my grandmas Summer Kitchen. (Along with a Dana Brown Safari Coffee can full of arrow heads, thats what I have to look for after she dies (won't let us in there)).

Really...wicked cool! Arrow head:drool: I have never found one here....I did find a hide scraper a few years ago beside my grandfathers barn..pretty cool. There is a neat prehistoric site by my house they discovered a few years back I went too...they actually discovered clovis points! Which have really never been found here.

dazzlingamy said:
my fav bands are U2, The Beatles and Savage Garden (you probably haven't heard of them - they were big back in the late 90's) but then i love dancing so i dance to almost anything with a beat
:dance:

i just dont like sooky la la emo bands

Who hasn't heard of Savage Garden? They were HUGE for a few years :yes: I only sort of liked them, but they were impossible to avoid :)

dazzlingamy said:
my fav bands are U2, The Beatles and Savage Garden (you probably haven't heard of them - they were big back in the late 90's) but then i love dancing so i dance to almost anything with a beat
:dance:

i just dont like sooky la la emo bands

savage garden? Yes omg..they were pretty big in the states when I was in High School.

Dismantled said:

I did find a hide scraper a few years ago beside my grandfathers barn..

I thought that said grandfather's brain for a second. :huh: :lmao: Maybe I need reading glasses to go with my distance glasses? :shrug: :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

You were all trying to nail something :wink:

clone...I think you forgot to breath while you were running:p

what are you getting at?:laugh:

Ok..time to go pick up mom...see ya ladies later:wink:

I'm only 5 posts away from 8,500 posts! Yeeha! :wink:

Beatles will live on :love: :D :heart:

I've heard on the radio that Bono is going to be singing with The Corrs in a few hrs time in Edinburgh, so i spose i'm going to become green with severe jealousy when i see that!!!! :mad:

greeneyedgirl said:

My mother has a couple hundred arrow heads and 20 or so fossilized fish that my grandfather found in digs out in the desert from 50 or 60 years ago. Now that I think of it I don't know what my grandfather did for work? But I think all the stuff he found was just him digging on his own. He use to also dig for precious stones and make jewelry out of them.

aw yay!!! im glad some ppl have heard of them, i mean they did get two no 1 in the usa, but for some reason when i mention them ppl are like whO?!?!

they've split now, but the lead singer darren is solo. awww i :heart: him

but anyway....lets not let bono hear me talking like this -he'll get mad, and well -it won't be pretty :wink:

Back
Top Bottom