PLEBA girls party-we've got the right stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm back&totally hyper ventilating after watching Bono look mightily handsome in his black jacket open wide at the chest! SWOON!!!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Elessarian said:
So Russty, how go the quilts, Mr. Cat, etc.?

E, its going good, just a slow week. I've not been feeling real well so I'm just taking it easy. Mr. Cat is doing good, just working a ton as usual. But he has been a total sweetheart lately, taking good care of me. I totally want to work on a quilt that I started last week, it bugs me that I can't. :( But I don't want to make myself feel worse.

:hyper: :dance: I did finally just get a hold of my tattoo artist! My gosh, she has the best voice!!! :drool: She was so sweet and said it was great to talk to me! We have a date for Sunday. She told me she is looking forward to spending the afternoon with me. *girly sigh* She was laughing at me though, cuz I'm so addicted to tattoos now. :giggle:

Last edited:
Bri!!!!! :love: :D :heart: :hug:

My heart is doing somersaults after watching B man at Murrayfield!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

OPen shirt, black jacket&stubble! OOOWW!!!!!!! :combust: :combust:

53203325.jpg

He looks so good!

Hi E!!!!! :hug: I'm in a nervous state at the moment after watching the sexiest man ever to walk this planet&he looked good enough to eat!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
Bri!!!!! :love : :heart :hug

My heart is doing somersaults after watching B man at Murrayfield!!!! :heart :heart :heart

OPen shirt, black jacket&stubble! OOOWW!!!!!!! :combust :combust

Wish I could see! :love:
:hug:

Susan :hug:
Feel better Rustty :hug:
Hi E! :hug:
Night Darren :hug:

PS.
DG.....did you ever get a larger version of that B swimming pic? :wink:

WEll, we meet again Carmel! :sexywink:

I wish you could see Bri!!!! Someone will no douobt post pix of it on Pleba soon! He danced with Andrea again!!!! AAAHHH!!!! :scream: :grumpy: Wish it were me!!! :evil:

Bloody meds * mutters under breath* :mad:

Bri-no I didn't get a larger picture. Why, could you possibly lend a helping hand? And do you have a larger version of the picture? :wink:

BG! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom