PLEBA girls party-we've got the right stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I ask because I sent the Bono part of the chapter out in the e-mail, but theres another scene with Larry and Simone after it, which I didn't email but posted here... apparantly I confused several people by doing that *cough**russtyandfly**cough*

We're just special. :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Darren :wink:

Uh, Larry and Simone? Did I get that?

:lmao: Nope. I posted that scene... assuming people would be reading it in the fan fic forum and then sent the part that I couldn't post via e-mail :reject: I'll know better next time :wink:

Well, sadly, I must go for a few hours and do a bunch of real world crap :madspit: I never get to visit with Darren or Eless anymore :scream: *sniffle* I'll be back ASAP :wave:

Oh, and for the Adam lovers out there, I leave you with this my latest discovery: :love:
ttf72.jpg

Elessarian said:
Sorry I haven't been on lately. :reject:

But I missed y'all!! DG, I haven't seen you in forever! :hug:

**Ahem!* no hugs for me then? :sad: thats fine. Didn't want any anyway.... :sigh: :wink:

Ok, really gotta go now... gotta tear myself away from the blue crack.... :crack:

GG :hug: congratulations on the bigger stick... ":scratch: I think :huh: :lol:

Mullen4Prez said:
Hi SD Green and Rus. Did I miss anything?

Just us being goofy. :lol: And me being a total nervous wreck!

I was reading back earlier and I saw that you weren't to hot on kissing Bono! Are ya nuts?!!! :wink: I assume you wouldn't give Larry a second thought though? :eyebrow:

Elessarian said:
Sorry I haven't been on lately. :reject:

But I missed y'all!! DG, I haven't seen you in forever! :hug:

I just got my puter back yesterday. I've been suffering from blue crack withdrawl :crack:

How have you been? :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I just got my puter back yesterday. I've been suffering from blue crack withdrawl :crack:

How have you been? :hug:

Failing out of school as usual. One moment the thought of the dissertation makes me laugh hysterically, the next minute I want to cry. Oh well.

I bet you're glad to be getting a break though, huh?

Elessarian said:

Failing out of school as usual. One moment the thought of the dissertation makes me laugh hysterically, the next minute I want to cry. Oh well.

Stupid people! they shouldn't need to make you do a dissertation, they should just know you're smart and important and give you whatever titles/degrees/certificates you want! :hug:

Elessarian said:

Not so fast!!! *falls on top of SG on to couch*

3.gif

3.gif

4.gif

:lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Well, sadly, I must go for a few hours and do a bunch of real world crap :madspit: I never get to visit with Darren or Eless anymore :scream: *sniffle* I'll be back ASAP :wave:

Oh, and for the Adam lovers out there, I leave you with this my latest discovery: :love:
ttf72.jpg

:drool: Damn love that curly hair!

Elessarian said:

Awww :hug:

Hehe...I just installed new security software on my computer...then I visited the company's website for updates and a window popped up informing me that "The security of this site cannot be verified."

Elessarian said:
Hehe...I just installed new security software on my computer...then I visited the company's website for updates and a window popped up informing me that "The security of this site cannot be verified."

:lmao: OH that is just to funny! That's irony right there for ya! :giggle:

See ya later SG :D :hug: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom