PLEBA girls party-we've got the right stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay I need advice.

I called my tattoo artist yesterday morning, left a message for her to call me about setting up an appointment to have my work done on Friday. I haven't heard from her. I don't know if she even got the message. Should I wait or try calling her back this afternoon?

Ok, look at this pic and tell me what your first thought is:

DSCN0702.jpg

Russty Cat said:
Okay I need advice.

I called my tattoo artist yesterday morning, left a message for her to call me about setting up an appointment to have my work done on Friday. I haven't heard from her. I don't know if she even got the message. Should I wait or try calling her back this afternoon?

Give her another call maybe she did not get the first message

Thanks guys! :hug: I will call her again. I have a feeling she just probably didn't get the message. I confessed to my good friend yesterday that I had a girl crush on her and we had a long talk about it. She was very sweet at the end and said that she was a little saddened that she wasn't my only girl. :lol: She then informed me that she had met someone and had a little romance going. She went on for a few minutes, but then finally let me off the hook when she said not to worry that it was a guy. :lmao:

As for the picture my first thought its:

DAMN! How do I get him to touch my chest? :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
I think he's trying not to press too hard, afraid she might spring a leak. :ohmy:

:lol:

And the next picture was this one...

adamshock.jpg

apparantly Adam was surprised to see Bono using her chest to sign autographs as well!

Russty Cat said:
Okay I need advice.

Call her again. :yes:

Russty Cat said:
SG do you know how recent that picture is? His hair and facial hair is way to cleaned up! :wink:

I'm under the impression it was from right before the Vertigo tour or early on in it, but it doesn't say for sure.

Now here is one that make me melt with jealousy! But in a good way. Is it weird that I can be happy for her and want to be her at the same time? :lol:
95e9ca2b.jpg

OMG!!!! 70% HAPPY 30% JELOUSE she has Bono on camera with her...look at how close he is to her!!!

Sad_Girl said:

I'm under the impression it was from right before the Vertigo tour or early on in it, but it doesn't say for sure.

Now here is one that make me melt with jealousy! But in a good way. Is it weird that I can be happy for her and want to be her at the same time? :lol:
95e9ca2b.jpg

Me on December 4th(I wish! :lol: ) :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

95e9ca2b.jpg

I thought it was pretty recent. :D I am a bit jealous of her, but also happy for her. If it can't be me, then at least I get to see pictures of someone else. :wink:

I was just staring at that pictue and noticed The man is absolutely drenched in sweat ... :lmao: I bet she never washed those clothes after that night, cuz they had her sweat mingled with his on them :lol:

Just here for a little bit before i eat din dins&that pic is of a girl who went on stage on the nite of the 2nd Twickenham concert! I was there watching thru binoculars!!!! Severe envy!!!! :scream: :scream:

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Here's a dilemma... keep the camera because he handled it or have the picture he took developed?
n050401_13.jpg

You could take it to the photo place and ask them to take the film out and return the outer piece while your standing there.

I just called her real quick and the damn same little fucker answered the phone! <head desk> I could hear him asking if she was upstairs, which means in the studio or in her apartment, but apparently she was out running an errand. I told him I would just try to give her a call later. I don't trust him to give her a message. He did say that she wasn't working today. But I know if she was there she would get on the phone, so I'm gonna try calling her back later. I swear I just want a damn appointment! I don't know why they can't train the little monkey boy if he is going to answer the phone to make damn appointments! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom