PLEBA Girls Party.. we've got our VP & SoBe back now we can really party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i said Wild, Jools Velvet dress&I'll have to think for a time about the others we listened to! I can't get over how VERY sexy he sounds on that song!!!! *Groaning* !!!! :drool: :combust:

He is too much&i just re-read your BP, btw! As if it wasn't hot enough around here!!!! :ohmy: :drool: Champagne idea i love, but he should pour it over! :ohmy:

Okay, this is by Cindy... all credit goes to her :wink:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you have a torch?"

There's the sound of cloth rustling, a click, then a lit torch is put into his hand. He shines it into the crack in the tomb wall. The light winks back at him. He feels excitement rush through him. "It seems to be virtually untouched!"

He turns back to his companion. "Let's hurry. If we can get the cover stone open by night fall, we can start taking photos and notes of the inside!"

The two men hurry back out the musty tunnels to the desert outside. They were greeted by a blond man standing arrogantly in front of the entrance, smoking a cigarette. "What've we got, then?" He asks in an exhale of smoke.

"The tomb appears to be intact. I'd prefer the seal also remain intact for further research."

"We'll try going around the natural crack in the door, then. But no promises."

"Do what you can, Adam. Where's Lawrence?"

The blonde jerks a thumb toward one of the tents before swaggering away to get the work of opening the tomb started.

David heads toward the open tent with hot, dry air whipping at his hair. He enters the tent to find his linguist bent over a sheet of paper while Paul sits on a chair, going through some documents.

"It's intact." He says when they look up. "Adam's going to work on opening it-"

Lawrence's mouth opens to protest.

"And I told him to try and keep as much intact as possible."

Lawrence's mouth closes again.

"Paul, I want you to help me document the inside, when it's open. Photos. A lot of them."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Drea said:
Okay, this is by Cindy... all credit goes to her :wink:

"Do you have a torch?"

There's the sound of cloth rustling, a click, then a lit torch is put
into his hand. He shines it into the crack in the tomb wall. The light
winks back at him. He feels excitement rush through him. "It seems to be virtually untouched!"

He turns back to his companion. "Let's hurry. If we can get the cover stone open by night fall, we can start taking photos and notes of the inside!"

The two men hurry back out the musty tunnels to the desert outside. They were greeted by a blond man standing arrogantly in front of the entrance, smoking a cigarette. "What've we got, then?" He asks in an exhale of smoke.

"The tomb appears to be intact. I'd prefer the seal also remain intact for further research."

"We'll try going around the natural crack in the door, then. But no promises."

"Do what you can, Adam. Where's Lawrence?"

The blonde jerks a thumb toward one of the tents before swaggering away to get the work of opening the tomb started.

David heads toward the open tent with hot, dry air whipping at his hair. He enters the tent to find his linguist bent over a sheet of
paper while Paul sits on a chair, going through some documents.

"It's intact." He says when they look up. "Adam's going to work on opening it-"

Lawrence's mouth opens to protest.

"And I told him to try and keep as much intact as possible."

Lawrence's mouth closes again.

"Paul, I want you to help me document the inside, when it's open.
Photos. A lot of them."

:scream: more:drool: :drool: :drool:

greeneyedgirl said:
Gosh, it sounds so "Indiana Jones" :drool:
Was this story written for me and Ruff? :wink:

:giggle: I don't think she knows that you two are into archeology... She said the boys refused to be separated when she wrote it, even though she made Edge an Egyptologist :laugh:

daygloeyes2 said:
Evening all! :wave: :hug:

VP!:hug: Feeling any better?

Nice story by Cindy :up

I just checked my e-mail :drool o

Wild :bow:

:hug: :hug: I'm okay, kinda sore and tired, but I've had soup and crackers and kept it down. :happy: :lol:

And with being on crappy computers, and then being out of it last night, I haven't hd the chance to say how great it is to have you back...you were really missed, and it wasn't the same without you. :heart:

GG!! Welcome back!! Have a good nap?

VintagePunk said:

:hug: :hug: I'm okay, kinda sore and tired, but I've had soup and crackers and kept it down. :happy: :lol:

And with being on crappy computers, and then being out of it last night, I haven't hd the chance to say how great it is to have you back...you were really missed, and it wasn't the same without you. :heart:

Awww I'm sorry.:hug: At least you're doing a little better than last night. :hug: I haven't been feeling well this week either. :madspit:

Awww thanks. Wasn't the same without you this week either. :hug: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom