PLEBA Girls Party: We're There When Bono Hits The Ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to be a donkey.....:wink:

3e4585d1.jpg

WildHoney said:
I know it's Pop Bono but how can you not melt :combust: :faint:

c624fe07.jpg

aaaaand whats wrong with POP Bono???:angry:

love that look:drool:

Dooo you feeel luuved do you feel loved...dooooo you feeeeeeel looooved....:drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Don't worry, there is a redhead in the story :wink: I haven't brought her in just yet, though. I'm working on a girl with Blonde hair at the moment

Long red hair, rather curly and poofy... :wink:

*goes back to catching up*

Russty Cat said:

OMG! Do you remember BETA!? Or the VCRS that you put the tape in the top loading thing and then pushed it down.

And coleco vision and Atari. Long before Nintendo and all that crap.

Colecovision! :heart: That shooting gallery game with the ducks that got faster the higher you got, and they quacked louder too :lol: Not to mention the game cartridges looking like 8 track tapes :wink:

How about Commodore 64s that you had to load data on with a cassette? 'Load *,* ' :giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Omg! I remember playing this hilarious game at camp!...Lemmings!! :love:
*gets weird looks*
:reject: :lol:

I remember playing Lemmings in university (a friend of mine had it on her computer) - never lasted very long :lol:

Where the heck were all of you this morning! I was bored to literal tears and no one was here! It was so bad I actually folded laundry by choice just to have something to do! :madspit:

Drea we had a comodore 64. It was a funky old huge thing. :lol:

I feel so stressed and PMS today, but I did accomplish one thing a few minutes ago that helped a bit. :sigh:

Russty Cat said:
Where the heck were all of you this morning! I was bored to literal tears and no one was here! It was so bad I actually folded laundry by choice just to have something to do! :madspit:

Drea we had a comodore 64. It was a funky old huge thing. :lol:

I feel so stressed and PMS today, but I did accomplish one thing a few minutes ago that helped a bit. :sigh:

Some of us were at work :wink:

Anyone else remember the "Tank" game on the Commodore? Or Frogger? ;)

Back
Top Bottom