PLEBA Girls Party: We're There When Bono Hits The Ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Hair styles and 80s pop stars. :lol:

well i know nothing about the later:wink:

ppalm120.jpg
<---my hair 3 years ago :cool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Didn't you inform him that cat's are independent creatures....that humans merely exist to feed them, thus there was no rush to return? :tongue:

And yay! I guessed the right C town! :happy: :reject

Had fun did we? :wink:

Night Tre! :hug:
Sweet dreams.

I think it was more the trash he was worried about. The homeowners are coming back for a few days later tomorrow and it has to be out. And of course, he revealed parts of himself tonight, so now he has to run away and retreat for a bit. :huh: But he did say I could stay if I wanted. I said no.

I need to get a new phone! with newfangled features, like that texting thing all you crazy kids are doing these days. :wink:

Russty - :shifty: Perhaps. :shifty:

:lol:

Night Tre :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I think it was more the trash he was worried about. The homeowners are coming back for a few days later tomorrow and it has to be out. And of course, he revealed parts of himself tonight, so now he has to run away and retreat for a bit. :huh: But he did say I could stay if I wanted. I said no.

I need to get a new phone! with newfangled features, like that texting thing all you crazy kids are doing these days. :wink:

:ohmy:

Texting :drool:

VintagePunk said:

I think it was more the trash he was worried about. The homeowners are coming back for a few days later tomorrow and it has to be out. And of course, he revealed parts of himself tonight, so now he has to run away and retreat for a bit. :huh But he did say I could stay if I wanted. I said no.

I need to get a new phone! with newfangled features, like that texting thing all you crazy kids are doing these days. :wink

Russty - :shifty: Perhaps. :shifty

You mean coming home to a house overflowing with trash isn't appealing?
So *that* what I did wrong when I house sat!
:p

Aww. I'm glad he;s opening up more. :) and it's understandable..once a guy admits he has feelings, he must run off and reconfirm his machoness. :p

I'm surprised yours doesn't have text. Did you see my phone in TO...it's so old (for a piece of technology :lol: ). I got it in like gr11?

You need to get texting. :drool:

And I'm glad you err..to put it deleicately, enjoyed yourself. :sexywink: :lol:

Snooky pie said:

just peachy this late night sickness is a hoot! :grumpy:
but other than that I'm great a lil nervous about seeing the Doctor tomorrow though.

Awww, I'm sure it'll be fine! :hug: I never had nausea, just this awful fatigue for 3 months straight. I was sleeping 12 hours a day, and I think I still could have fallen asleep anywhere. Fun times. :happy: :lol:

Snooky pie said:

just peachy this late night sickness is a hoot! :grumpy:
but other than that I'm great a lil nervous about seeing the Doctor tomorrow though.

:hug: It'll be fine, hun!

Besides, no worries! I've got your bases covered.
Have you any idea how hard it is to bake a nail file into a cake whislt keeping all of ones fingers crossed? :grumpy:

VintagePunk said:

:dance: Wooohooo! VPs gettin some! :giggle:

And damn get with the times! I even have a cheap old pay as you go for and it texts! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom