PLEBA Girls Party: We're There When Bono Hits The Ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nighty night Patti. :wave: :heart:

I love the UF documentary. They are so cute on there. Especially when Edge is trying to say how he told him it was Lardence and then tried to spell it. :giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hug: :heart:

On Slane? How did I miss a line like that? For shame! :tsk:

I'll just have to watch it again. :wink:

What did you watch on tv? Anything good?

Night Patti :wave:

Theres a cop show on TNT or TBS or something like that called 'The Closer' I've seen it advertised a lot but hadn't seen the show itself. So my mom called me when she saw it was on. It was only ok. Typical cop drama stuff :shrug:

and then I watched the beginning of the news to see if Jeffy's school would be closed tomorrow. It isn't yet, but several schools just to the east of us are. We had a major storm today; 130 schools were closed, and a bunch of government buildings opened late even. It was bad.

My Dad said six people fell and broke bones at the University where he works :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:

Theres a cop show on TNT or TBS or something like that called 'The Closer' I've seen it advertised a lot but hadn't seen the show itself. So my mom called me when she saw it was on. It was only ok. Typical cop drama stuff :shrug:

and then I watched the beginning of the news to see if Jeffy's school would be closed tomorrow. It isn't yet, but several schools just to the east of us are. We had a major storm today; 130 schools were closed, and a bunch of government buildings opened late even. It was bad.

My Dad said six people fell and broke bones at the University where he works :yikes:

:yikes:

Stupid winter storms :madwife:

Earlier I was on chatting with VP and she told me Sarah had called to telll her that Woodbridge was a skating rink, and she asked if I'd gotten anything. I hadn't then. Shortly later I had to go to clas, and omg :yikes: *so* freakin slippery. And a few hours later it wasn't slippery anymore, just torrential freezing cold rain. :sad:

Winter weather :mad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:yikes:

Stupid winter storms :madwife:

Earlier I was on chatting with VP and she told me Sarah had called to telll her that Woodbridge was a skating rink, and she asked if I'd gotten anything. I hadn't then. Shortly later I had to go to clas, and omg :yikes: *so* freakin slippery. And a few hours later it wasn't slippery anymore, just torrential freezing cold rain. :sad:

Winter weather :mad:

Yikes! I hate Winter weather! :grumpy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

SG
How goes teh researching on the early 1980s? :hyper:
Did that site I gave you for the songs help? :)

I'm working on Chapter one as we speak.. er... type. :wink:

and yes, it did help, thank you very much!

If you have the bootleg for TO 3 or 4, I want them, too! :hyper:

sadly russty i do not have 11/8 :( there is a recording out there though :up: :wink:

no, i don't have either oe SG :(

i have tons from the 1st leg and previous tours :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Can I have you? :wink:

TO III was 9/16 :heart:

i don't have 9/16 sorry

well these are usually trades, i mail someone cds in return for cds

if you were to get me, what would i be getting in return?

^ you'd get me :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

:hyper: :hyper:
I can't wait!!
:love:

Now, if only we could get YDW to overcome her writers block and update drawers. :drool:

I would do anything for TO 3.....I keep looking, but I've yet to se it. I want it so bad. :heart:

*sigh* All I want is my show. :rant: :wink: One day I will get someone who has it to trade me for it. I'm determined! :lol:

^ I just want mine too!
Sadly, I don't think I have anything I could trade.

At which point, having it within reach but not being able to get it would break my wee little heart. :sad:

But I will keep searching. It *will* show up somewhere...even if I have to build a time machine and tape it myself dammit!

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ you'd get me :sexywink:

I would do anything for TO 3.....I keep looking, but I've yet to se it. I want it so bad. :heart:
deal :drool:
but i feel i'm getting by far the better end of the deal, it doesn't seem fair

I would do anything for Denver 2 :sad: there's no recording out for that either, i think it's the only 1st leg show with no recording:sigh:

russty, this person has 11/8
http://db.etree.org/springsteenu2

:shrug:

the rockin edge said:

deal :drool:
but i feel i'm getting by far the better end of the deal, it doesn't seem fair

I would do anything for Denver 2 :sad: there's no recording out for that either, i think it's the only 1st leg show with no recording:sigh:

russty, this person has 11/8
http://db.etree.org/springsteenu2

:shrug:

Oh, you flatterer. :flirt:

:hmm:
If you want to sweeten the deal, you kidnapp Bono.........and I'll bring chocolate :sexywink:

:hug: There's nothing of your show? :( Perhaps somene is hoarding it? I hear that's happened with a few shows...

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh, you flatterer. :flirt:

:hmm:
If you want to sweeten the deal, you kidnapp Bono.........and I'll bring chocolate :sexywink:

:hug: There's nothing of your show? :( Perhaps somene is hoarding it? I hear that's happened with a few shows...

i'm not flattering, i tell it how it is :sexywink:

chocolate :drool:

yes someone is hoarding it, i know there is a recording. i just can't get it :scream:

last i heard they wanted master copy unreleased recordings (video or audio) from this tour:|

i am currently downloading a dvd torrent which is a compilation of the first leg and has a few songs from my show though :hyper:

the weird thing is my 2nd show came out a few days after the show, but the first show was the better one:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:hyper: :dance: I can't wait for the new story!

Back
Top Bottom