PLEBA Girls Party: We're There When Bono Hits The Ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HI Wild! :hug:

I totally remember pitfall and Frogger. The one Wild mentioned is called Pong I believe. It was hours of mindless fun. :lol:

PMS sucks. :wink:

Nighty night Wild and Drea. :hug: :heart: :hug:

Sorry I'm so quiet the girls have been fighting over toys and can't seem to behave themselves. Now its time for me to go make dinner. I'll see you guys later. :D :wave:

I'm ok- not such a good night :slant: Got into a "fight" with my dad :|

Other than that I'm good though! Got my report card today, not as bad as I thought :) And I found out that the average GPA to get into NYU was about 3.6 and I thought it was higher than that! I have a 3.8 right now but I'm sure I'll bring it back up to 3.9 by the end of the year...

That was random :lol:

^^ & ^^^ Spookily similar posts. *cue twilight music*
:uhoh:

:wink:

Ok.....I've decided there are *way* to many grading systmes in existance.
I'm familar with percents, letter grades, and the 12 point grading scale. But how does the 4 pt scale break down? Is a 4.00 anything above 90? With the 12 pt scale you can only get whole numbers, but with the 4 you get decimals too....

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ & ^^ Sppokily similar posts. *cue twilight music*
:uhoh:

:wink:

Ok.....I've decided there are *way* to many grading systmes in existance.
I'm familar with percents, letter grades, and the 12 point grading scale. But how does the 4 pt scale break down? Is a 4.00 anything above 90?

Well we are graded by letter grades, the 4.0 is your GPA (grade point average) To have a 4.0 you have to have straight A's and have never gotten a B...So I've gotten 3 B's since 9th grade and mine is 3.8.

Like each letter grade counts as a certain amount of points (A is 4, maybe B is 3 i think? etc) and they add them and average them out to your GPA

I don't think that makes *any* sense :lmao: :huh: I can't explain it!

For reasons unknown to me :shifty: I was rather tired this afternoon, so I had a lovely nap. :drool:
Today was good, nothing too exciting really.

I have to decide what I want to vote for as the slogan for my uni programmes clothes this year. :hmm:
And if we end up getting anything related to transformers, I will smack someone. :madwife:

How were you today, SG? Did jeffy get the day off?

Back
Top Bottom