Pleba girls party.... we're SIMply the best...and hottest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the title! :D

Omg.jpg

Is it so bad that when I saw this pic all I could wonder was...who made that shirt? LOL

Do any of you own an electric kettle? I've been thinking about buying one, can you guys recommend a good one?

I'd like my hand to be anywhere on Bono!!!!! Might well do in 6 days time!!!!!! :yes: :evil: :tongue: :censored: :combust: :hyper:

PHEW Russty!!!!!! There's a great chest pic right there!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Don't know wether you noticed Wild, but i was asking you have you read any of your B book? I've got to pg 143&he's amazing! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

elysithea said:

:drool:

I wish that was my hand inside his shirt...

I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but you can have the man if I can have the shirt! :|

I'm so torn today wheather to be here or to be working on new stuff. ARGH! :wink:

Susan I'm really loosing it, I didn't even notice the chest. I just love the color of the jacket. :huh:

Russty Cat said:
BonoSurrenders.jpg

What the bloody hell did Ali do in a former life to get to be with this angel in this one? :sad: :drool:

She certainly is one lucky gal. :sigh:

I envy her, and at the same time I admire her, too. :lol: She's just so awesome, she's a perfect match for him. :cute:

Is anyone else waiting for SG to come back as eagerly as I am? :reject:

:wink:

I totally expect a full detailed report from you next week Susan! Like what does he smell like and what was he wearing?! If you get to talk to him and he is wearing the damn green hat, you must ask him who made it?! I love it! :wink:

Thanks for saying that Ely! I'm getting extremely excited with just under a week to go&I hope&pray i can get straight down the front! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

What Russty? You never saw his chest? :shocked: :shame:

elysithea said:

She certainly is one lucky gal. :sigh:

I envy her, and at the same time I admire her, too. :lol: She's just so awesome, she's a perfect match for him. :cute:

Is anyone else waiting for SG to come back as eagerly as I am? :reject:

I do admire her as well. I think they are great together. She is her own woman and has done great things with her life as well. I'd love to meet her sometime just to thank her for being so selfless. :heart:

Well, not sure if i'll actually meet him(Again!)or not but i was thinking more of just either being on stage or him just touching/holding/biting/licking my fingies or something of that order!!!!! :ohmy: :drool: :hyper: :combust:

Golly, Wild! This thing moves so fast that i must have missed that - Or was it that i was in so much shock at SG's cap????? :ohmy: :ohmy: :drool:

susanp6 said:
Thanks for saying that Ely! I'm getting extremely excited with just under a week to go&I hope&pray i can get straight down the front! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

What Russty? You never saw his chest? :shocked: :shame:

Sorry Susan I was honestly looking at the amazing color of his jacket. I'm having a bit of a weird artist discussion thru email today and its got my brain wrapped up.

Last night I was at a quilt guild meeting and the guest speaker was saying how she use to try to smell color when she was little. She would hold fabric up to her face and smell it. Well all the girls that were sitting around me started giggling. And she was like "What?" My friend piped up and said "Russty can smell color! Its creepy, you'll have to see her do it sometime." And everyone started laughing.

So today I got an email from a couple gals wanting to know if I can really smell color! ARGH! The deal is that in a way I guess I can smell color. Its more of just being able to sense colors and being really intune to what works well together. What my friends were laughing at was last weekend as a joke they turned off the lights and were having me smell fabric in the dark and tell them what color it was. I was usually right. It was creeping them all out. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom