Pleba girls party.... we're SIMply the best...and hottest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan and Fly had a party...
here are some snapshots: several of which include B thinking how hot the girls are :lol: Weldy, Elys and Wild specifically
party.jpg

:lol: Green indeed, Bri!

SG that little present I received in my e-mail this morning threw off my entire day...I couldn't concentrate on a single thing! :laugh:

:combust: It was absolutley amazing. And all smuttiness aside, you're so gifted with words.

Adam and Larry had to move out of the big house :reject:

In reality, it was because I couldn't control four sims at once :yikes:
but I just moved them next door to each other... so I kinda think of it as not moving 'out' so much as into the east wing :lmao:

although for some reason Sim B and Sim Adam are not getting along :shrug:
Sim B likes sim Edge all right, but he doesn't like any of his jokes, which is making sim edge a little sad. :(
:hmm: what else?

Not a lot of time to play today, guys, but I did get good news :hyper: my Teacher thanked me for being such a good student and told me I had a guaranteed A :hyper:

Tomorrow: I build a house for Adam and Larry and do some game playing for the simmys who aren't quite as hung up on the B man. although I'm sure he'll be around plenty, too :wink:

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:
:lol: Green indeed, Bri!

SG that little present I received in my e-mail this morning threw off my entire day...I couldn't concentrate on a single thing! :laugh:

:combust: It was absolutley amazing. And all smuttiness aside, you're so gifted with words.

Nah, it's just that I'm so good with smutty that you don't realize the words suck :D

Seriously; though, thanks
3.gif

I actually got working on my novel today. or rather, actually had some ideas for the first time in two months.
It was finished once, but I read it and decided to scrap like the whole second half, needed some serious revision and re-writing. :sigh: then I had no idea how to fix it.
But I'm working on it again, so :D

Sad_Girl said:
Not a lot of time to play today, guys, but I did get good news :hyper: my Teacher thanked me for being such a good student and told me I had a guaranteed A :hyper:

Tomorrow: I build a house for Adam and Larry and do some game playing for the simmys who aren't quite as hung up on the B man. although I'm sure he'll be around plenty, too :wink:

Yay SG! :dancing: (For the A, that is!)

And are you sure you didn't move them out so that sim!SG could have some alone time with both of them? :wink: :wink:

Drea said:

Yay SG! :dancing: (For the A, that is!)

And are you sure you didn't move them out so that sim!SG could have some alone time with both of them? :wink: :wink:

:shh: that was supposed to be a surprise, when she moved in with them both :wink: :lol:

Eles, I understand completely :yes: I'm surprised I'm not
A) in Toronto or Detroit (the TWO shows I'm going to :dance: )
B) trying to swim to Europe. from Michigan :lol:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

:hmm:

I offer to move in with B and edge.....I'd hate for them to get lonely.:wink:
And I'll laugh at edge's jokes. :D

:laugh:

You never know with these sims... STRANGE things tend to happen :D

Sim Mucca seems to think Sim Edge is pretty funny
snapshot_cfae331c_2fb25fdf.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Eles, I understand completely :yes: I'm surprised I'm not
A) in Toronto or Detroit (the TWO shows I'm going to :dance: )
B) trying to swim to Europe. from Michigan :lol:

I'm up for swimming with you SG! :laugh:

And I was thinking about the GA lineup today while being bored at work...the general consensus is that if you line up at like 5am there's already around 40-50 people there. Will that get you a spot on the rail still? And will I be able to get there for 5am? :lol: Maybe I should consider camping out...:hmm:

FlyYourKite said:

I'm up for swimming with you SG! :laugh:

And I was thinking about the GA lineup today while being bored at work...the general consensus is that if you line up at like 5am there's already around 40-50 people there. Will that get you a spot on the rail still? And will I be able to get there for 5am? :lol: Maybe I should consider camping out...:hmm:

You weren't already? :scratch:

That's why I'm coming up on the fifteenth!

Seriously, I was thinking more like Nine am... but we'll play it by ear :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom