Pleba girls party.... we're SIMply the best...and hottest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elysithea said:

If it were me, I'd be driving my family insane with the wait. :lol:

LOL E, Mr. Cat already thinks Bono should be paying him for all the torture he has to endure to the concert in November.

Just saw it in the old thread Wild!!! Pg 34 i think it was on! It's an amazing read&i can't get over how some people call B an arsehole or idiot! :mad: :madspit:

I'd love to challenge ANYONE to read that book an try to still say the same thing, i would!!! He is extremely intelligent, clever&brave!!!!! :yes: :D :love: :up: :rockon:

And of course, the sexiest :censored: in the universe!!!!

Russty Cat said:

Sorry Susan I was honestly looking at the amazing color of his jacket. I'm having a bit of a weird artist discussion thru email today and its got my brain wrapped up.

Last night I was at a quilt guild meeting and the guest speaker was saying how she use to try to smell color when she was little. She would hold fabric up to her face and smell it. Well all the girls that were sitting around me started giggling. And she was like "What?" My friend piped up and said "Russty can smell color! Its creepy, you'll have to see her do it sometime." And everyone started laughing.

So today I got an email from a couple gals wanting to know if I can really smell color! ARGH! The deal is that in a way I guess I can smell color. Its more of just being able to sense colors and being really intune to what works well together. What my friends were laughing at was last weekend as a joke they turned off the lights and were having me smell fabric in the dark and tell them what color it was. I was usually right. It was creeping them all out. :laugh:

That almost sounds like psychism/psychometry or something. :lol:

Oh, i was just joking around really russty, but it's good that you make up all of those lovely quilts! I love when you get such individually made items like that, as opposed to mass manufactured stuff!

Right, i'm off now but that might be me for the night now! I'll see so see you tom nite Wild if you've gone to bed&nite!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

elysithea said:

That almost sounds like psychism/psychometry or something. :lol:

ROFL E, I think its more of just a fun party trick. :wink: Honestly I've been able to do it since I was a kid. Its just something about the way different colors feel or I should say make me feel. For some reason reds or anything with a red base, just makes me feel really happy and warm. Scientifically I think it probably has something to do with the dyes that are used and the fabrics. I'm probably responding more to a familiar comforting smell then anything.

Russty Cat said:

ROFL E, I think its more of just a fun party trick. :wink: Honestly I've been able to do it since I was a kid. Its just something about the way different colors feel or I should say make me feel. For some reason reds or anything with a red base, just makes me feel really happy and warm. Scientifically I think it probably has something to do with the dyes that are used and the fabrics. I'm probably responding more to a familiar comforting smell then anything.

I was kidding, Russty. :lol:

That sounds kinda neat. I don't have any sort of psychological knowledge whatsoever, but I do know that certain colors evoke certain emotions/feelings/sensations (cool colors vs warm colors), so perhaps what you say might true. :)

Hi, Drea! :wave: :hug:

elysithea said:

I was kidding, Russty. :lol:

That sounds kinda neat. I don't have any sort of psychological knowledge whatsoever, but I do know that certain colors evoke certain emotions/feelings/sensations (cool colors vs warm colors), so perhaps what you say might true. :)

Hi, Drea! :wave: :hug:

To bad we can't twist this into someway of getting good tickets or knowning where the guys are staying. :laugh: That would be nice to be psychic about. hehe

Russty Cat said:
I like the title! :D

Omg.jpg

Is it so bad that when I saw this pic all I could wonder was...who made that shirt? LOL

Saucily saunters in......

Hi, Russty Sim House-buddy :hug:!
Bonoishot :wave: What is your 'user 'nickname if you got one, i forgot?
Hi Su :hug:
Hi & Bye Wild?! :hug:
Hi Drea! :hug:
Hi, elys! :wave:

Oh gods No, Russty!! ...I go into massive droolness every time I see Him in that PARICULAR SHIRT/JACKET!!! OHHH..OOOOOOO!

Yes,, whi\o UIS the Master Designer!!!! GLAH!!!:drool: :drool:

Last edited:
hiya girls

how are we all?

this is a quick visit, am so tired i came home from work and went to bed for a few hours then got up to get something to eat and catch up with you guys

not staying long tho as i need to catch up on my sleep

am loving the SIMs updates, russty can't believe you turned B down :ohmy:

:lmao: at making larry cry and VP no i'm not jealous of you getting the 1st bono snog

:hug::wink:

and :sad: at SG leaving, i havn't been here as long as everyone else but i'll miss her
hope she sorts everythibg out though :hug:

hi ely :wave: i don't think i've spoken to you before, we must keep missing each other. welcome to PPG :hug:

also this time next week i will have been to my 1st 2 U2 shows ,hyper, so excited

sorry about this reply being an essay :reject:

edited to say i must be really tired:huh: i meant DG, SG is not going anywhere i hope

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

Bonoishot :wave: What is your 'user 'nickname if you got one, i forgot?

Oh gods No, Russty!! ...I go into massive droolness every time I see mim in that PARICULAR SHIRT/JACKET!!! OHHH..OOOOOOO

hey dazzled its Jem :)

i know that pic :Drool: i'm gonna have some good dreams tonight :combust:

elysithea said:
Hi Weldy! :hug: How was your day?

Elysithea! :hug: :hug:

Work was fine....I was orginally suppose to be in kitchen (a place where I cook foods like Pizza and Hot Dogs and Chicken Tenders....stuff like that)....but the person who was orginally in the box office got sick and called off....so the person who was orginally on door (Ticket Taker) went to box and I went to door.

I had to walk both ways.....in really hot weather too ( :crazy: :yuck: ) *but I took a shower and now I feel fresh as ever*

But the good thing is that I'm going to see Madagacar with my dad at 8pm (Central)...so I'm leaving at around 7:30pm (Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom