Pleba Girls Party- We're Out of Control!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:
Oh Sarah!!
Did you do the "locks for love" thing where you can donate your hair to make wigs for kids with cancer?
I always wanna do that, but can't stand to let my hair grow that long. I always end up cutting about 5 inches off every year.
My hair grows really fast..........(its the blue crack) :giggle:

I'm baaack :flirt:

No, it wasn't long enough..

I'm still debating on posting pictures because I took some this afternoon....but I look dressy because I had to send them to my friends asking what they thought about the dress :lol:

I was about to do "Locks of Love" in 5th grade when my hair was extremely long...I grew it out and everything But when I couldn't stand it being that long, I went to get it cut. It ended out to measure 11 inches....and they wouldn't take it :grumpy: I was so mad :mad:

Hey to everyone that came while I was gone :hug:'s

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:
Hey Dazz :hug:

old injury......renewed. I missed about 4 wks of work for it one year and 2 wks another.
Of course, my new job......I won't miss anywork because I don't really do anything there that would mess with it.
I'll be ok, I just have to behave myself and keep on the muscle relaxers..........:eyebrow: I got no prob with that :D

:shame: behave yourself! :hug:

I once had a rib injure that was .....incredibly painful.......I had one of my sinsus colds before I'd learned more of the things to do to less the symptoms/lwwngth {that I do now} . I'd gotten real nasty with the coughing [up the junk}> I was in line to vote {late 90's} at local school AND I was still waering a fanny pack. The big cough caught me as I was partially turned and again the webbing of the fpACK......and I think I might haVE torn some ?? tendon/ligament/muscle ?? ... i ALMOST screamed and i half doubled over................

for several weeks when ever i coughed or turned in certain ways... the reason i say i MUST have torn something....I could feel
whehn i placed my hand in that areras one of the small ribsd move up and down quarter inch or moew where i never hadf before! :yikes: :uhoh;

No I never went to a doc ..but it did heal very ok.

I have made sure since i get those sinus things 1- 3x a yr.....[then goes away compleatly} thzat I one start taking painkillers on the 3 day of coughing or as soon as I strat feeling..achey pain from coughing............aand

you MIGHT WANT TO HUNT THIS DOWN

hOMEOPATH remedy by Borion.

ARNICA mONTANa .30C.......form bruises, strains/ sprains

A LOT of holistic practioners docs & dentiists ALSO use it for beofer aND AFTER SURGERY.

my mom & sis have used it for their surgeries.i've used it for heavy dental work INCLUDING a pulled wisdom tooth {it WORKS!} and for injures myself { didNOT know about it back then}

so GG I REALLY feel your pain! :hug:s take care of youreslf!

WildHoney said:
VP :flirt:

I sent you a PM earlier :shifty:

I didn't get a pop-up, I'll check.

bonoishot said:

Well i already have the PJ's on :happy::reject: hops on plane in PJ's to TO where me and VP can talk about boys being evil :happy:

is british chocolate ok?

:happy:

:lmao:

I think a lot of our chocolate is the same - we both have brands that aren't in the US. I bought some Cadbury dark chocolate the other day cause we have ads here saying how healthy it is - a few squares have the same anti-oxidents as several cups of green tea, or glasses of red wine. :drool:

We could be extra healthy and have the red wine AND the chocolate. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

I think a lot of our chocolate is the same - we both have brands that aren't in the US. I bought some Cadbury dark chocolate the other day cause we have ads here saying how healthy it is - a few squares have the same anti-oxidents as several cups of green tea, or glasses of red wine. :drool:

We could be extra healthy and have the red wine AND the chocolate. :shifty:

Chocolate, :drool: cadburys chocolate :drool:

one problem i dont like red wine :reject: i'll have to be unhealthy and have the white :lmao:

actually i drank a really nice white wine in Toronto in the hotel :drool: i cant remember what it was though :grumpy:

Dismantled said:
Whats wrong VP:( ?

I am gonna make a huge thing of spagetti and drown myself in carbs:drool:

bonoishot said:

I HATE MONTHLY FRIENDS AND CRAMPS :rant:::angry:

/rant

VintagePunk said:

Me too. :sad:

I actually woke up during the night last night with cramps so bad, I had to get up and take something. :|

Carbs :drool:

:shame: If I don't start watching the carbs soon, you'll be seeing me on TV. Richard Simmons will have to come to my house to do an intervention, cause I won't be able to get out of the chair. :yikes:

I lifted stuff that was way to heavy for me to do on my own because my old boss was a complete f**kingwh*re**stard**tchtinyd**klickingasshole :D that would never help me or let me hire someone who could lift the stuff.
Things like 95lb boxes of luggage.
Yes....I CAN do it, but I should not. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom