Pleba Girls Party- We're Out of Control!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:
Sarah I'm sure it looks ok- but I know how you feel after you get a haircut you don't like. Sometimes I cry :reject: :lol:

I was crying before :reject: Because February is the one month all year where we take TONS of pictures....plus I have a school dance :sad: I really don't like this haircut though :scream: :yikes:

circa1992 said:

I was crying before :reject: Because February is the one month all year where we take TONS of pictures....plus I have a school dance :sad: I really don't like this haircut though :scream: :yikes:

:sad: I'm sure you'll look fine though, you're pretty! :wink: :hug: Maybe it will grow a little before you go away

What did they do to it?

sami0201 said:

:sad: I'm sure you'll look fine though, you're pretty! :wink: :hug: Maybe it will grow a little before you go away

What did they do to it?

:hug: It's now to my shoulders (when it was at my elbows), layered and angled (which I hate), and my bangs are too short :grumpy:

sami0201 said:

Wow you cut a lot off! You're braver than me :wink:

It sounds pretty! :hug:

:hug: It wasn't supposed to be that much off, it was only supposed to be 1 inch! :grumpy:

And just a heads up for when I post a picture....I look a lot younger with short hair!! :angry:

circa1992 said:

:hug: It wasn't supposed to be that much off, it was only supposed to be 1 inch! :grumpy:

And just a heads up for when I post a picture....I look a lot younger with short hair!! :angry:

:hug:

So do I :madspit: You probably look cuter, while when I cut mine off, I look like I'm 5 :lmao:

sami0201 said:
Sarah I'm sure it looks ok- but I know how you feel after you get a haircut you don't like. Sometimes I cry :reject : :lol :

Jem- I hate it too :madspit : :hug : I should have it anyday now :mad :

agrees with Sami, sometimes haircuts seem worse when you first get it done, i too have cried over haircuts

see how you feel about it tommorow , if you really dont wanna post a pic of it then you don thave to, but it would be nice to see it, im sure it looks fine :yes:

Sami :monthlyfriendlove::love:

Hi Wild and Bye Sg :hug:

Oh Sarah!!
Did you do the "locks for love" thing where you can donate your hair to make wigs for kids with cancer?
I always wanna do that, but can't stand to let my hair grow that long. I always end up cutting about 5 inches off every year.
My hair grows really fast..........(its the blue crack) :giggle:

Bye SG
Hey Wild :drool: Love Slave.....

Hey Dazz :hug:

old injury......renewed. I missed about 4 wks of work for it one year and 2 wks another.
Of course, my new job......I won't miss anywork because I don't really do anything there that would mess with it.
I'll be ok, I just have to behave myself and keep on the muscle relaxers..........:eyebrow: I got no prob with that :D

:huh:

I just went {from reading ealier thread} to the
*WHO are my BUDDIES LIST* :ohmy: aaawwww :love: i got some buddies BUT........................

I've always IGNORED IT B/C I....isn't it a PREMIUM Feature...
..IF NOT a Premium thing.then I'll start using!

and some of you are here right now! I haven't been igniring you.i' VE never used the feaTURE AT ANYTIME!

:help: :help: can I use it....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom