Pleba Girls Party- We're Out of Control!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GG - Rib injuries are soooo painful :sad: and you really have to baby them to get them to heal. I really sympathize. And it's probably a good thing Mr GG is checking up on you

:wave:

SG, can you do me a HUGE favor? I had to write a final outline for my research paper...if you have time sometime today, can you tell me if it makes sense? My dad is sleeping and my mom is no help at all!

Hey Sami :hug: How are you?

Just a heads up, when I am done with my Bono essay...I'm going to need you guys to read it and tell me if it's good enough :lol:

sami0201 said:
:wave:

SG, can you do me a HUGE favor? I had to write a final outline for my research paper...if you have time sometime today, can you tell me if it makes sense? My dad is sleeping and my mom is no help at all!

No problem, you have my e-mail addy right?

I got it Sami - I'm working on something for my Grandma at the moment; She's doing a family tree and needs me to print a copy of my mom and dad's wedding picture for her

I'll take a look at it in a few

and I'm a little better today, thanks for asking. Not feeling great, but not as bad as before

sami0201 said:

Family trees :love: I love that kinda stuff!

Back in November that was a big project that we actually had to do for school :lol: I got an A+ on it and right now it's in a showcase outside of the libarary :lol:

bonoishot said:

:hug:

have you had cut off or something, it might take some getting used to

show us a pic :hyper:

It's wayyyy to short and it didn't dry well at all :|

Maybe I will a little later because I have to take a picture for my friends to email to them because I need a preference on my dress...

If you don't mind me in a dress and not looking great, then maybe I will later :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom