PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping, Oh No No No!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YourWildHorses said:

Hiya BG! :wave: :love: It sounds terrible all this bother you've been getting with the headaches&nasty allergies&stuff! :hug:

I was just leaving lastnite as you were on, so that's why i didn't post!

BUT! I did see the pix of new boy! Very cute, but i don't understand how it is that you have pix of him :scratch:

Susan :hug:

I know, I seen you around, I was here till 4:30am :crack:

When he added me last night, I went on his *myspace*...a profile thing were he just says all his interests and everything.....I raided it :lmao:

There's a few more pics on his site, but I couldnt be bothered saving all of them :reject:

Oh that's how you have the pix BG - cos you knew him at school? :wink:

I'm pretty tired as i didn't get much sleep lastnite so i don't think i'll be here much longer&where is Jemma :scratch:

Incase i go off soon i'd just like to say WOO-HOO&well done to you Dazz for all your great sightings and for getting to meet with ruff&Diane!!!! :love: :up: :happy: that's soooo brill for ya!

Tilli said:

I didn't:sad: My friend saw them in Manchester and said how fantastic they were. She had a pic of bono (from a short distance) on her mobile, but that was as close as I got:(

Ahhhhhhhhh Tilli :hug:

I had to wait 8 years to see them live :sad:

I'm sure you'll catch them next tour....

*Wild wondrers if her & Jem can squeeze Tilli in the case with Susan & BG on way to Boston :hmm: *

WildHoney said:
*Wild wondrers if her & Jem can squeeze Tilli in the case with Susan & BG on way to Boston :hmm: *

:wink:

Wild - how many times have you seen them on this tour?? You are a true fan!!!

sami0201 said:
:wave: I'm back!! :hyper:

(is it sad that the first thing I did when I walked into my room was came on here? :lmao: DON'T ANSWER THAT!)

You mean this isn't the first thing some people do??:confused:

:lol:

YourWildHorses said:
Oh that's how you have the pix BG - cos you knew him at school? :wink:

Nope :wink:

I did a course in my old school, and I had to visit a different school to do it. He went to the different school, and was on the same course...though not in my class.

Then, he went to the same college as me, and sat next to me in one of my classes.

I have no idea where he got my e-mail address from...but when he added me, i raided his profile :yes:

Tilli said:

:wink:

Wild - how many times have you seen them on this tour?? You are a true fan!!!

So far:

London 18 & 19 June
Dublin 25 June
Cardiff 29 june
Barcelona 8 August
Toronto 16 & 17 September
Chicago 20 & 21 September

Boston 4 & 5th December to come :hyper:

I'm so lucky my savings endowment came out this year :bow:

Ruff is the one she going to like 30ish this tour :hug:

Wow - that was a mini story there BG! :lol:

I know Wild! That's why it's puzzling how she hasn't turned up cos i remember she said she didn't really want to go to the party&that she'd rather be on the blue crack! :yes: :hyper:

Sami!!!! :wave: :hug: well i must be really sad cos it's the 1st thing i've done loads of times!!! :wink:

Has anyone here been to a boot sale? I was at one today again with my friend!

Bye Sami!:wave:

Wild thats amazing!!

Boot sales are good fun Susan!:wink:

Yes Tilli - normally they are, except for when it's raining down hard! :huh: but the thing i love is that every time we've been, i see lots of people with their cute doggies!!!! *SQUEAL*!!!! :cute:

There was a woman there and she was holding a tiny little b&w puppy!!!! It was so lovely&fluffy and as usual i couldn't resist giving it a wee stroke! Aahhhh! :happy:

Aww - puppies are cute!:cute:

I would like a dog, I am more of a dog person than a cat person.

I have also sold at a car boot sale which is great - you get rid of all your tat and make money too!:happy:

Speaking of :cute: puppies. Here's a pic of a couple of my sisters. They're 12 days old ....

PA040996.jpg

PA040973.jpg

I kind of answered your Q before i read it i suppose Wild, but yes! :wink: they are good&there's like a mini funfair and guys selling meat&fish and other stuff at the one i've been at! :)

The guy selling at the meat van was making me laugh&i thought of you Wild as he shouts something like 'get your meat here, meat....meat...meat'!!!! :ohmy: I couldn't help having a dirty mind about it and i was saying to my friend ' yes, it's great to have a bit of meat eh?!' :giggle: me being my usual self, i didn't stop laughing for ages!!!!

I've been to 4 shows this year Tilli&that's great for me since i normally only manage to afford 1! It meant sooo much to me being able to go to that many! :yes: :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom