PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping, Oh No No No!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ARG!!!!! That will really bug me if they cut some of it! I'm wondering what that sketch with Edge is all about as i haven't seen Conan before! :huh:

Hope you can get to see the show Tilli, whether on cable or sky! :yes:

My mum has the same as you Wild - she has most channels (apart from the film channels&a few otherthings!) plus her phone connection&i think it's about £20 a month!

It's got very windy here! What's it like where both of you are?

Wild, I have a question - are you from England??

YourWildHorses said:

It's got very windy here! What's it like where both of you are?

It was a bit windy earlier, but it is fairly still now! Thw wind must have been blowing North!:wink:

Other than on radio 1, when they've played it - no!!

Steak :drool: sirloin? was in the pub today and had a Guiness! 'twas the one i ate in with ruff! :wink: had a roast beef dinner :drool:

:shocked: I wasn't even aware the single was out tomorrow! No wonder when there's been hardly any advertising altho' i have heard it on the radio a lot! :D :heart:

I've been listening to London 1 loads, btw! All i want is you is awesome! I was in heaven when we sang along to it so near the front in Manchester!!!!! The roar of the whole crowd singing youuuuuuuuuu - ou at the end of the song as Bono encouraged us along to join in was truly a spine-tingling moment i'll never forget!! :heart: :happy: :hyper:

YourWildHorses said:

I've been listening to London 1 loads, btw! All i want is you is awesome! I was in heaven when we sang along to it so near the front in Manchester!!!!! The roar of the whole crowd singing youuuuuuuuuu - ou at the end of the song as Bono encouraged us along to join in was truly a spine-tingling moment i'll never forget!! :heart: :happy: :hyper:

Wow, Susan. The Manchester gig sounded great...:cool:

Hmmmm Miss Sarajevo live - haven't heard it yet tho' :(

Hiya BG! :wave: :love: It sounds terrible all this bother you've been getting with the headaches&nasty allergies&stuff! :hug:

I was just leaving lastnite as you were on, so that's why i didn't post!

BUT! I did see the pix of new boy! Very cute, but i don't understand how it is that you have pix of him :scratch:

Yes Tilli - Manchester was amazing&i cherish it cos i waited sooo long all day for it&then was rewarded with an excellent view of Bono when he came round to Adam's target side!!!! SWOON!!!!! :combust: :combust: :faint:

WildHoney said:
Did you go to any of the UK gigs Tilli??

I didn't:sad: My friend saw them in Manchester and said how fantastic they were. She had a pic of bono (from a short distance) on her mobile, but that was as close as I got:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom