PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping, Oh No No No!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:
:yes: now the girl said she would call the other girls and call me back but she hasn't called me back :|

the teacher did say she wants a paper listing what each of us did :shrug: it will say Sam: EVERYTHING :lol:

:lol:

Put that on the paper!

Take no crap hun :hug:

sami0201 said:

the teacher did say she wants a paper listing what each of us did :shrug: it will say Sam: EVERYTHING :lol:

:lol:

:hyper: Pics - i would like to see!!

How are things going with him??

Tilli said:
:hyper: Pics - i would like to see!!

How are things going with him??

:giggle:

I was hoping I'd get to post them again! :drool:

Nothing's happened with him yet Tilli, nothing big anyway. He's just really sweet and yesterday he added me to his MSN :drool:

Uploading....

He's very cute b_g - particularly the pic of him holding the baby:cute:

bono_gal said:

You sound like me! :lol:

Whats wrong? :hug:

Theres a guy here who I met when I started uni two weeks ago, we've become really good friends and spend loads of time together, and theres been a couple of occasions where we've kind of got with each other *ahem* so naturally I thought maybe romance was blossoming.. but it turns out he has a girlfriend back home :down: :sad: I feel really stupid and rubbish. :(

bono_gal said:

Yeah....you be silent :wink:

or read BP....'cos i think thats what you wanna be doin' :yes:

Screw homework projects! :lmao:

I wish I had some BP to read :sad:

ok well I just talked to the girl and I'm going to her house...so I'll talk to you girls later!!!

:hug: :wave:

{paintedroses} said:

Theres a guy here who I met when I started uni two weeks ago, we've become really good friends and spend loads of time together, and theres been a couple of occasions where we've kind of got with each other *ahem* so naturally I thought maybe romance was blossoming.. but it turns out he has a girlfriend back home : down: : sad: I feel really stupid and rubbish. : (

Perfect example of why boys suck! :yes:

Aww hun....he's a pig to go cheating on his girlfriend, it's not your fault he's an ass. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom