PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping, Oh No No No!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta go guys... Dad just came downstairs and it's safer if I'm not on here *snerk* Especially if there's caps *hint hint*

Will be back on from my place tonight :)

hi VP :hug:

I have to do a project with girls today who I'm not really friends with, and they were supposed to call me but didn't. I'm sure they were at homecoming last night and they are probably sleeping and/or hungover. What should I do? We were talking about 12:00 and it's already 12:30. Should I wait a little while and then call them?

Sami!! :hug: I'm going to leave soon to get the connections. :hyper: :hyper:

I'd call them now! It's noon...if they're not up...oh well, they should be. :evil:

Wild, it's an , opens on WMP on my computer.

later Drea :wave:

VintagePunk said:

So she wasn't up?? :madspit:

she just called me back. Jeez, how we are gonna manage to get this project done- I have no idea. and it's due tomorrow :yikes: She goes how about I just come to school dressed up as a modifier!? (we have to teach the class a lesson on modifiers) you can't dress up as a damn modifier!! :lol:

sami0201 said:

she just called me back. Jeez, how we are gonna manage to get this project done- I have no idea. and it's due tomorrow :yikes: She goes how about I just come to school dressed up as a modifier!? (we have to teach the class a lesson on modifiers) you can't dress up as a damn modifier!! :lol:

Good plan. :| God, I HATE group work, there's always a slacker that you have to work twice as hard for. :mad:

VintagePunk said:

Good plan. :| God, I HATE group work, there's always a skacker that you have to work twice as hard for. :mad:

:yes: especially when you can't pick the groups :madspit: And in my case, the three other people in my group are slackers but I'm not doing this whole damn thing myself and if I do I'm getting full credit :laugh: They are slackers who want to do the project because they need the grade but they don't do work

sami0201 said:

:yes: especially when you can't pick the groups :madspit: And in my case, the three other people in my group are slackers but I'm not doing this whole damn thing myself and if I do I'm getting full credit :laugh: They are slackers who want to do the project because they need the grade but they don't do work

I've experienced it myself in school, and poor Sarah is ALWAYS going through it, especially in grade school...high school hasn't been as bad because of the program she's in. I've even complained to her teachers about it. :|

Hello All!:wave:

I sympathise Sami - i had this at uni last year, the lecturers ignored our compliants saying that we need to experience group work as it is in the real world - i.e. some poeple working harder than others:mad:

sami0201 said:

I used to have that truoble in school Sami :yes:

Just make sure the teacher knows it you thats done the work...thats what i used to do :laugh:

:yes: now the girl said she would call the other girls and call me back but she hasn't called me back :|

the teacher did say she wants a paper listing what each of us did :shrug: it will say Sam: EVERYTHING :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom