PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping, Oh No No No!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snooky pie said:

It has here in Mississippi too :dancing:

I guess I'm just a:nerd: I'm already planning for Thanksgiving and Christmas :lol:

Really? Is it cold out there too...it's just starting to get cold here in Illinois....Don't feel so bad...I'm a :nerd: too...I've been planning this Halloween since freaking last year! :lol:

Night Diane and I'm :happy: that you got to meet Adam! :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Yea Popbellydancer...the Bono girls rule the PGP...but there are a couple of Adam and Larry girls....but only three Edge Girls that I know of. But most of the girls who are the Adam Girls, Larry Girls and Edge Girls like/:drool: over more than one member....it's rare with the Bono girls..at least in my eyes....but it's there with them too.

i'm bono girl first and foremost...but i have a different love for adam!:macdevil:

can't wait til dc!!! hoping to get some more bono lovin....

dazzledbylight said:
:shifty:

*ahem*

a few, anyway :D
{ back in ? latewinter /early spring this year}

in fact IS there a compilation of "captions' on tyhis site or linked else where...??? i loved to catch some i missed, since i don't have internet acess at home i have less time to see/read as much as I want to!

That must be where I saw your name then for sure.
Since I'm working on the u2captions.com website together with a few other interferencers/Plebans.
It's nowhere near finished, but check it out if you want.

popbellydancer said:

heater? do you have one? usually more effective than steam!

maybe you should watch a tour dvd to make u hot?!! :wink:

Yea...but kinda ineffective and I can't put too much heat on or else my mom will have a sorta coughing fit and start to feel sick...She's been like this for a while.

Sad to say that I don't own too much tour DVD's....just Boston and R&H....but I'm planning to get the Chicago one...since I was at the May 10th show :hyper:

popbellydancer said:

i'm bono girl first and foremost...but i have a different love for adam!:macdevil:

can't wait til dc!!! hoping to get some more bono lovin....

That's what all Bono/Other Member Girls say...I'm a real rarity since I like all four of them. Music wise and all that....:drool: worthy wise....I'm going back and forth between Bono and Current Adam.

not so much w/ zoo adam...but i like all the other years...jt, pop, current etc. bono has always been my man tho...but if i had to cheat it wouldn't be w/larry...hehe! btw edge was very :drool: hot on conan i thought...

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Uhh...from what I've seen of the previews...it's a :down:wer....I'm not really thrilled to see that one.

And you're welcome...at least me working at a movie theater at least paying off :hug:
I'm not too thrilled about seeing it, but it's a family day so :sigh:

popbellydancer said:
not so much w/ zoo adam...but i like all the other years...jt, pop, current etc. bono has always been my man tho...but if i had to cheat it wouldn't be w/larry...hehe! btw edge was very :drool: hot on conan i thought...

Yea...Edge did look hot on Conan...and I :heart: the fact that him and Bono got a good sense of humor :love:

Me...If I cheated...it would be with Baby Edge :cute:.

popbellydancer said:
I thought Adam was hella :combust: with a mohawk

Snooky pie said:

Would it still be cheating if you have been a JT Bono girl for a verrrrrrrry long time, but The Fly get you all hott and bothered?

I always liked Bono generally...with ALL his phases...I find them ALL hot! :drool:

So I've never cheated with a different Bono phase cause I :heart: all his phases

(Phases: Peroids....it's all the same to me :wink: )

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I've seen the ending to that one too.....too stupid and pointless :shrug: I'm not into that kind of Sci-Fi....I'm old school Star Trek kind of Sci-Fi girl.

I thought the title was the name of the mystery girl...not the ship :huh:

I actually liked the movie.
Which I wasn't expecting actually.
Don't ask me the name of the girl though.
'Cause I don't remember.
I'm telling you ever since I've been working on the captions site, I've become as forgetful as Bono is with his lyrics sometimes.
It's very weird!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I always liked Bono generally...with ALL his phases...I find them ALL hot! :drool:

So I've never cheated with a different Bono phase cause I :heart: all his phases

(Phases: Peroids....it's all the same to me :wink: )
am I the only person who thinks the pop chop is :barf:

Please don't throw things at me :reject:

Miringeltje said:

I actually liked the movie.
Which I wasn't expecting actually.
Don't ask me the name of the girl though.
'Cause I don't remember.
I'm telling you ever since I've been working on the captions site, I've become as forgetful as Bono is with his lyrics sometimes.
It's very weird!

River...her name is River...:huh:

That's ok Mir...I can't wait to see the site fully...I keep going on that site almost all the freaking time looking for the rest of the captions! But I like the captions you have up so far....and I like the design of the website too :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom