PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping, Oh No No No!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed your pics Dis :sigh:

I'll catch ya next time!

Now, I'm off to bed...with just about a "hello" from New Boy :angry:

oooh btw....i might be around a lot less or a lot more this week lol. 'cos of that boxing man thats staying....in MY room :|.

Goodnight everyone! :wave:

Wild and Susan :quintclonelove: :heart: :hug:

Dis :bigsislove: :hug:

xx :hug: xx

Russty Cat said:
Hi guys!

Diane!!! Where is your story about meeting Adam!?! I need details woman details! :hyper: :hug:

Well, the story is in the last thread, but I'll tell it again...

...after waiting in the POURING POURING HORIZONTAL RAIN for about an hour and 15 minutes, Adam's car starts making the left into the Garden entrance. Two girls run up to him to take pictures, and they're yelling "Hi Adam." So, I walked over there and said, "Hi Adam!" He rolled down the window and he was smiling at me. SMILING AT ME!!!!!! He was probably highly amused because by this time, I was so soaking wet it was ridiculous. Anyway, the car slowed down and I said something to the effect of "You are a Silver Fox and all the girls are loving the way you look." Then I thought he was sort of starting to extend his hand, so I reached into the window and shook his hand for a few seconds. They then left, and I walked away in a state of total shock, then screamed and laughed at the absurdity of my wet clothes and the rain pouring down and me having just met the Silver Fox!!!

A couple of minutes later, Bono's van starts pulling in...and this is the lousy part...two women with daggers in their eyes said to me "Don't rush the van." I swear, Russty, they looked at me like they wanted to kill me. I said "I'm not going to rush the van" right back at them, but that made me think: Did I "rush" Adam's car? I didn't run over to him. I walked over to the car, only after two other girls ran to it with cameras in hand, snapping pictures. The car slowed down, he was smiling at me...maybe shaking his hand was a bit much but if you saw those looks I got from these two women! And Bono did NOT get out of the van...it stopped for about a minute as he explained that he was late and had to get to the sound check, but he gave people a chance to take lots of pictures of him sitting in the van. I was afraid to even LOOK at the van because I didn't want to get murdered by these two biatches.

But the more I think about it, the more I think they can FOAD!!!! I got to meet the Silver Fox, like I've told everyone I wanted to do, and THAT's what matters!!!!!!!!!

Diane:OMG: I didn't know you met Adam:hyper:!!!:drool: OMG that is so exciting!! He has been looking so good these days:drool: :drool: :drool:

Don't worry about the other fans...tell them to shove it where the sun don't shine...there are some incrediably rude people out there, tell them to worry about themselves and mind thier own business:up:

OMG you met Adam:drool: !!!!

Dismantled said:
Diane:OMG: I didn't know you met Adam:hyper:!!!:drool: OMG that is so exciting!! He has been looking so good these days:drool: :drool: :drool:

Don't worry about the other fans...tell them to shove it where the sun don't shine...there are some incrediably rude people out there, tell them to worry about themselves and mind thier own business:up:

OMG you met Adam:drool: !!!!

:hyper: :drool: :combust:
And believe me, the sun did NOT shine yesterday...worst rain I've ever been out in in my life!!!

Oh, I also got to see Ruff, and I met Dazz, who had an exciting night too...her story is in the last thread too.

Conan: I think it’s time… We look… into the future.
Edge: *walks out in outfit* The future? Conan?
Conan: That’s right U2’s The Edge, lets look to the future, all the way to the year 2000!
~~In The Year 2000~~
Conan: Ashton Kutcher will have a child with Demi Moore, its first words “Hey, who’s that old lady?”
~~In The Year 2000~~
Edge: Industrial Lucite will replace crystal as the most common stripper name.
~~In The Year 2000~~
Conan: U2 will become very destructive., and replace Bono with the far less reliable singer, Bonoduchi.
~~In The Year 2000~~
Edge: U2 will reveal that we wrote the song, “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For,” after we went to 4 super markets, looking for… BooBerry cereal.
~~In The Year 2000~~
Conan: Mr. T will direct a documentary on Kristy Alli’s weeklong tour of the Grand Canyon, The title? I Pity The Mule.
~~In The Year 2000~~
Edge: U2 will reluctantly admit that our original title for our album Achtung Baby was in fact, Oui Vey Mama.
~~In The Year 2000~~
Conan: Bono will catch mono from Allisa Molono. The Edge will clip a hedge for Sister Sledge. Adam Clayton will worship Satan in Dayton. And Larry Mullen Jr. will be impossible to rhyme with.
~~In The Year 2000~~
Edge: The Edge will admit that he wears a knitted cap to catch the attention off of Bonos. Crap. Sunglasses.
~~In The Year 2000~~
*Bono walks out in outfit*
Bono: The Edge will admit that the reason he wears knit caps, is to cover his forehead tattoo that says I <3 *looks confused at teleprompter* Urkel?
Bono: In the name of world peace, there will be a short commercial break, and U2 will continue to hijack Conan The Barbarian.

For anyone who hasn't seen it yet:lmao:

YourWildHorses said:
Is that the 2nd series of Desperate housewives Dis? I'm dying for the time when we get to see that over here! :hyper: :hyper:

Yes:drool: its good too:hyper:

We watch that and Lost:drool:

Diane L said:

Well, the story is in the last thread, but I'll tell it again...

...after waiting in the POURING POURING HORIZONTAL RAIN for about an hour and 15 minutes, Adam's car starts making the left into the Garden entrance. Two girls run up to him to take pictures, and they're yelling "Hi Adam." So, I walked over there and said, "Hi Adam!" He rolled down the window and he was smiling at me. SMILING AT ME!!!!!! He was probably highly amused because by this time, I was so soaking wet it was ridiculous. Anyway, the car slowed down and I said something to the effect of "You are a Silver Fox and all the girls are loving the way you look." Then I thought he was sort of starting to extend his hand, so I reached into the window and shook his hand for a few seconds. They then left, and I walked away in a state of total shock, then screamed and laughed at the absurdity of my wet clothes and the rain pouring down and me having just met the Silver Fox!!!

A couple of minutes later, Bono's van starts pulling in...and this is the lousy part...two women with daggers in their eyes said to me "Don't rush the van." I swear, Russty, they looked at me like they wanted to kill me. I said "I'm not going to rush the van" right back at them, but that made me think: Did I "rush" Adam's car? I didn't run over to him. I walked over to the car, only after two other girls ran to it with cameras in hand, snapping pictures. The car slowed down, he was smiling at me...maybe shaking his hand was a bit much but if you saw those looks I got from these two women! And Bono did NOT get out of the van...it stopped for about a minute as he explained that he was late and had to get to the sound check, but he gave people a chance to take lots of pictures of him sitting in the van. I was afraid to even LOOK at the van because I didn't want to get murdered by these two biatches.

But the more I think about it, the more I think they can FOAD!!!! I got to meet the Silver Fox, like I've told everyone I wanted to do, and THAT's what matters!!!!!!!!!

Diane that is so great!!! I'm so glad you told him! hehe I bet he loved it! :hug: And don't worry about those other two dorks, you did what you felt was right at the time and thats the best thing. I bet they were just jealous you had a moment with Adam. :madspit: And I don't think you did anything wrong. If Adam felt uncomfortable or anything trust me his security would have taken him away. Its their job to know how to handle situations and someone shaking his hand is the least of their worries.

Think about it this way if someone came in to where you worked shook your hand and told him what a great job you were doing and that they appreciated everything you do. You'd be on cloud nine. And I'm sure thats how Adam felt. :hug: They love their fans so much and we love them right back. :love:

But man I wish I had been with ya! :giggle: I would have been jumping up and down and squealing. mwhahaha

Russty Cat said:

Diane that is so great!!! I'm so glad you told him! hehe I bet he loved it! :hug: And don't worry about those other two dorks, you did what you felt was right at the time and thats the best thing. I bet they were just jealous you had a moment with Adam. :madspit: And I don't think you did anything wrong. If Adam felt uncomfortable or anything trust me his security would have taken him away. Its their job to know how to handle situations and someone shaking his hand is the least of their worries.

Think about it this way if someone came in to where you worked shook your hand and told him what a great job you were doing and that they appreciated everything you do. You'd be on cloud nine. And I'm sure thats how Adam felt. :hug: They love their fans so much and we love them right back. :love:

But man I wish I had been with ya! :giggle: I would have been jumping up and down and squealing. mwhahaha

Thanks, Russty. :hug:

I was telling my SIL today at brunch about the Oi Vey Mama one and even she laughed and thought that was funny. I also love the bit about Bonos crap sunglasses. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom