PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

The Who :love:

As for individual songs, I'd reccomend Baba O'Riley(more commonly called Teenage Wasteland), Won't Get Fooled Again, I Can See For Miles, My Generation, etc.

It's Magic Bus :mad:

:wink:

are you sure:wink:

:lmao: sorry.....I am laughing at myself..magic school bus:lmao:

I actually like Baba O'Riley......I like it when Pearl Jam does it:drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks DG and Drea. Dis, I think the only music you and I like in common is U2 :lmao:

:wave: Hi Wild!

he he he.....who else are you into?

I like

U2
Pearl Jam
Talking Heads
Black Eyed Peas:reject:
OutKast
Badly Drawn Boy
Willie Nelson
Mood music
:drool:

lots other stuff

Ok - Well, I'm off to pass out... er, uh.. :shifty: take a nap :wink: Be back later all :hug:

Dismantled said:

he he he.....who else are you into?

I like

U2
Pearl Jam
Talking Heads
Black Eyed Peas:reject:
OutKast
Badly Drawn Boy
Willie Nelson
Mood music
:drool:

lots other stuff

:lol:
I like U2 and Willie Nelson, off your list. :D

I listen to a lot of Bluesy stuff, like
Joe Cocker,
Bob Dylan,
Van Morrison,
Tom Waits

Love The Pogues,
The Ramones,
The Clash

:hmm: Lot's and lots of stuff, but thats the main stuff I've been listening to off the top of my head

Last edited:
yum...cheese:drool:

17.gif

Ruff!!:hug:

I'm going out to get lunch. Haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon. :| Let's hope my A/C in my car doesn't go again! :madspit: Be back in a bit. :wave:

Clonecaptain :love: :love:

Hey Dis, DG, Jules! :wave:

i'm stuffing 500 envelopes :|

if this were my full-time job i would kill myself.

daygloeyes2 said:
Ruff!!:hug:

I'm going out to get lunch. Haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon. :| Let's hope my A/C in my car doesn't go again! :madspit: Be back in a bit. :wave:

Clonecaptain :love: :love:

Clonecaptian:love: :love:

:( don't be long

Sad_Girl said:

Tom Waits

I love Tom Waits' songs, but I don't really like his voice - which explains why (a)I don't have any of his albums and (b)why I love Tory Cassis' (a local TO singer/songwriter who also does swing jazz stuff) Steeple Full Of Swallows Tom Waits tribute show and haven't missed it since I moved to TO ;) (He gets a bunch of TO area musicians together to do the Tom Waits song of their choice.. last year Danny Michel did this absolutely amazing version of In The Neighbourhood on piano..)

Tory singing Time :drool: :drool: :drool: or The Briar And The Rose :drool: or Everything Goes To Hell :drool: or Jockey Full Of Bourbon :drool: (Plus Tory plays trumpet, and does this absolutely kickass solo during Jockey)

ruffian said:
Hey Dis, DG, Jules! :wave:

ugh...I had to do that once:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: I cannot imagine doing that all the time:madspit:

hey drea! :wave: tom waits is a little too weird for me--i agree about his voice...

the envelope stuffing is for a fundraiser for the mounted police. i teach them how to ride and am on an advisory committee...mostly because i like the word "mounted."

ruffian said:

I'd rather stuff envelopes than deal with customers! :laugh: I did my time in retail, I never want to go back to that again :wink:

ruffian said:
hey drea! :wave: tom waits is a little too weird for me--i agree about his voice...

the envelope stuffing is for a fundraiser for the mounted police. i teach them how to ride and am on an advisory committee...mostly because i like the word "mounted."

:lmao:

so you advise them how to mount:wink: and dismount:wink:

Drea said:

I'd rather stuff envelopes than deal with customers! :laugh: I did my time in retail, I never want to go back to that again :wink:

:mad: :mad: RETAIL:madspit:

I used to cry everyday:angry:People can be such jerks:madspit:

the mount is more important than the dismount :wink: it's all in the quadruceps...

i have to say, we have some smokin' officers, and they were black shiny boots :drool:

when i teach human origins and have to lecture on homo erectus i cannot control myself.
*snicker*

really, i'm like a 12 year old in my sense of humor :reject:

drea, if i worked in retail i would poke people in the eye when they asked me for something. really.

hey Dis, i *finally* read your story about meeting B....i'd heard about it in email while i was gone but couldn't get on the internet to read it....it rocks!!! very funny and well-written, and i'm glad that people understood that YOU were not the one who knocked on the glass!

so what was B eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom