PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea said:
SG wave:

*awwwwwws at Moobday thread* :cute:

:heart: I just love Sad Larry :hug: :giggle:

Dismantled said:

oh I love it too:drool:

but I cannot help the oscar thing....coocoo:

:win

That would be an interesting look for Bman againhmm:

:lol: He'd look a little like Kenny Rogers at his age... facial hair is always the first thing to go white :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:

:heart: I just love Sad Larry :hug: :giggle:

:lol: He'd look a little like Kenny Rogers at his age... facial hair is always the first thing to go white :yikes:

kenny rogers:giggle:

B would look hawt with white:combust: I'm am a sucker for older men anyway:drool: Except Mr. Dis...he is the only exception....2 years younger:shh:

Snooky pie said:

she also said that Larry sometimes looks like Jean-Claude Van Damm
:lmao: :lmao:

2.gif

does she need glasses?:ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:
If I keep making bad jokes and typing like a crazy person you're all gonna think I've been drinking! :eyebrow: :shifty: And I haven't . Really. :angel: :wink:

21.gif

and its not even 5 yet:shame:

:wink:

Drea said:

Make? What is this "making dinner" you speak of? That's what microwaves are for - you stick something in it and it does the work :wink:

you don't even want to know Drea...the person that invented cooking should be shot.:|

Microwave? What is this contraption that you speak of:ohmy: and where do I get one!!!!

Does anybody here ever listen to The Who? The only song I can think of by them is Behind Blue Eyes. What else did they do that was/is worth listening to?

Sad_Girl said:
Does anybody here ever listen to The Who? The only song I can think of by them is Behind Blue Eyes. What else did they do that was/is worth listening to?

:censored:

ask DG, she's into them:yes: and if you say Magic School Bus clone..I will declone you:mad:

Sad_Girl said:

Songs off the top of my head: Who Are You, Pinball Wizard, My Generation, Substitute...

Sad_Girl said:

The Who :love:

For albums, I'd reccomend Tommy, Who's Next, and Quadrophenia(sp?). Or, you could get The Ultimate Collection, which is a 2-disc set of greatest hits, noteworthy songs, etc.

As for individual songs, I'd reccomend Baba O'Riley(more commonly called Teenage Wasteland), Won't Get Fooled Again, I Can See For Miles, My Generation, etc.

Dismantled said:

ask DG, she's into them:yes: and if you say Magic School Bus clone..I will declone you:mad:

It's Magic Bus :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom