PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snooky pie said:

Once at the post office :yikes:

thats pretty cool though:up:

I am not a person to worship famous people or anything (with the exception of Bman:drool: ) but it is funny running into them doing regular things.

I once met David Byrne from the Talking Heads a few years ago. We were goign to a show of his and he was just pacing up and down the sidewalk with his backpack on.......he is really that weird in real life! But nice:wink:

Dismantled said:

thats pretty cool though:up:

I am not a person to worship famous people or anything (with the exception of Bman:drool: ) but it is funny running into them doing regular things.

I once met David Byrne from the Talking Heads a few years ago. We were goign to a show of his and he was just pacing up and down the sidewalk with his backpack on.......he is really that weird in real life! But nice:wink:
Cool :up:
I met Keanu once about 10 yrs ago when he was touring with his band Dog Star, he was a really sweet guy :cute:
As far as idol worship goes I once had a neighbor who was so in love with Elvis she kept a pic of him in her bathroom:crazy: people like that really freak me out!

Dismantled said:

Richard Gere:drool: :drool:

I don't really know if I'm suppose to say...but the person that told me didn't say not too:wink:

The closest thing I have to a celebrity being from my town is Rob from Survivor grew up where I live. :lol:

Afternoon all! :wave:

Dismantled said:

:grumpy: you always forget me

You're so cute when you get mad. :cute: :drool:

I'm reading one of my summer reading books. It's called Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress. Say it out loud and try not to laugh. I couldn't. :lmao: :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:

You're so cute when you get mad. :cute: :drool:

I'm reading one of my summer reading books. It's called Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress. Say it out loud and try not to laugh. I couldn't. :lmao: :reject:

:lmao: :lmao: omg...I hope you don't have to say that out loud in a class

daygloeyes2 said:

My English teacher did. How she kept a straight face I don't know. :lmao:

Did you see this site posted in PLEBA?

http://www.little-planet.net/bono/

its hard being a teacher sometimes:huh: I had one of my kids (a boy) ask what a jock strap was:|

I was actually just playing around with that...its sooooooo funny. I have seen that somewhere else..only it was a girl in a thong:huh:

daygloeyes2 said:

yes....:tsk: I told him it was something a man wears for support...and he asked if it was like suspenders.........

:crazy:

I said no......not like suspenders, then I used the phrase "man area"

kid turned 47 shades of red:lmao:

Dismantled said:

yes....:tsk: I told him it was something a man wears for support...and he asked if it was like suspenders.........

Man area *snort* :lmao:

SG :hug:

Dismantled said:

:lmao: Its so hard to be a kid :lmao:

Snooky, I have no idea why...but when ever I look at your avatar I cannot help but think of Oscar the Grouch:huh:

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom