PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:

Uhh that's weird. Did you order them off the website or did you call them? I usually stay away from ticketfast and it will say it's ticketfast near the selection.

you did go to www.goldcoasttickets.com right?

I haven't ordered yet. I asked if I placed an order with them, if there was any way they could guarantee that they would be hard tickets as opposed to ticketfast. The reply was one line - "come into the office to pick them up."

WTF?? :huh:

VintagePunk said:

I haven't ordered yet. I asked if I placed an order with them, if there was any way they could guarantee that they would be hard tickets as opposed to ticketfast. The reply was one line - "come into the office to pick them up."

WTF?? :huh:

what kind of agency is this? I know for the Bell Centre in Montreal we had to go get the tickets...they wouldn't mail them:| We had to go to thier office.

***CAUGHT UP* :up: :wave: :wave:

Between all your talking about meeting up in To or Chi...been getting a little envy here..... with soooo many of you {will be} having so much fun together!

Then I just got thre 500$ credit increase.....the very first day...
I was thinking could I pull off going to TO or Chi IF I could get a tix to either one[/U]

.....I actually have wanted to visit BOth cities { chi 1st time, TO as an adult}
...but i don't think i'm gonning to go for it...unless maybe some extra money comes my way {my sis MIGHT OWE me some} beyond the credit card increase....

I guess I won't completely shut the door at this point :shrug: :D

Last edited:
Dismantled said:

what kind of agency is this? I know for the Bell Centre in Montreal we had to go get the tickets...they wouldn't mail them:| We had to go to thier office.

I probably just got an employee that was on crack this morning. Meh. :|

I'll call them later, or tomorrow.

VintagePunk said:
Dazzled, you should try for Toronto!! With the exchange rate in your favour, it would cost you less. :hyper:

that's your favorite argument :laugh: I think you should go premium and use that for your signature :wink:

:shifty: She has a point, though, Dazz :hyper:

WildHoney said:

Both packages????

Sarah's a naughty girl :shame:

Give mummy back her One bracelet..
Just the one, but that must mean the other is nearby!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Sarah just laughed as if to say you're across the ocean, what are you gonna do about it??

Kick her ass when you see her in Toronto. :mad:

:lol:

I guess we're gonna share....she heated up my coffee for me, so I let her keep it on for a while.

And thank yooooouuuuuuu!!!!!! :hug: :hug:

Oh, I think I may have given you the wrong tracking number yesterday. :reject:

From what I saw, it looks like your package (the GOOD one) may be in the UK already....I wouldn't be surprised if you get it tomorrow!!

alrighty..I gotta go pick lettuce:| have a good afternoon girls...gonna go get the old marriage licence tonight:drool: so I won't be here:(

:clonelove::drool:

Bye Dis... have fun uh... picking lettuce :eyebrow: I guess :laugh:

And Dazz is leaving, too? :sad: :wave:

Russty, whats wrong?

VP - I'm gonna steal your one bracelet from Sarah when I get to TO :evil:

First off don't get pissed for me not saying anything before.

I've been having chest pains for a few weeks now off and on. Not like I'm having a heart attack, but more like the middle of my chest beneath my breast bone just aches. Then I get this weird sinsation like my heart is pounding harder. I kept thinking it would go away. I've been praying that it would go away. And its not. Now I'm to the point of freaking out and being in tears. I called my regular doctor and the best they could say was to call in the morning and see if they could work me in. I can't afford to go to the ER, cuz it will cost me a fortune.

I'm thinking about calling a local walk in clinic and see if they will see me. But I'm afriad that they will tell me to go to the ER if I mention my heart or anything. But I don't know what to do and I want the damn pain to go away.

Russty Cat said:

I've been having chest pains for a few weeks now off and on. Not like I'm having a heart attack, but more like the middle of my chest beneath my breast bone just aches. Then I get this weird sinsation like my heart is pounding harder. I kept thinking it would go away. I've been praying that it would go away. And its not. Now I'm to the point of freaking out and being in tears. I called my regular doctor and the best they could say was to call in the morning and see if they could work me in. I can't afford to go to the ER, cuz it will cost me a fortune.

I'm thinking about calling a local walk in clinic and see if they will see me. But I'm afriad that they will tell me to go to the ER if I mention my heart or anything. But I don't know what to do and I want the damn pain to go away.

You NEED to see about it. In all likelihood, the pain is muscular from your FMS, and the pounding-heart sensation is probably anxiety from worrying about it...but this is not something to be messed with. GO get it looked at!!

:hug: :hug:

ETA, I have seen my mom go through many potential cardiac episodes in ER...there are a few very simple tests they will give you to determine what the problem is....you'll probably be out of there in no time, with your mind at ease.

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:

It sounds like either chest wall pain, which isn't as serious but can be debilitatingly painful or (more likely, I think, knowing you) a Lung condition. You don't need to develop pneumonia and miss your whole Pearl Jam trip! Lung problems need to be taken care of sooner, because the longer you wait the worse they will get! I would try for the walk in clinic, Russ. Worst case is the ER after taht, but if you tell them about your full history and your regular Dr working to get you in, maybe they can do more to help tonight. I can tell you right now if I was taking care of you the first things I would do are a 3-lead ECG and a chest x-ray (Both of which they SHOULD be able to do at a clinic. no guarantees, though)

And I didn't even consider the FMS... that could have plenty to do with the pain. It may be more anxiety related than lung even, thinking of that. Seeing someone, actually doing something about it is the best thing you could do

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:

Get it checked out, before it gets worse than it already is. :hug: :hug:

Thanks guys I just wanted to make sure I'm not overreacting. I really hope its just some sort of problem with my chest that is causing anxiety. I could totally handle that. I'm going to try calling the clinic and see if they will see me. I'll be right back.

Russty Cat said:

Russty, we're not going to yell at you...:hug:. But you know what you have to do...

Do know that a pain like that is not necessarily the heart. Several years ago, I got a pain in my chest that wouldn't go away, and hurt like hell. I went to the emergency room, and what it actually was, was a condition called costrochondritis, which is an inflammation of the cartiledge between the rib cage that mimics a heart attack. It can come on from sitting in air conditioning, or lifting things, or nothing in particular. I still get it from time to time. And I'm telling you this to let you know that your worst fears might not be realized...but you will not know that unless you see your doctor.

:hug:

VintagePunk said:

Just the one, but that must mean the other is nearby!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Sarah just laughed as if to say you're across the ocean, what are you gonna do about it??

Kick her ass when you see her in Toronto. :mad:

:lol:

I guess we're gonna share....she heated up my coffee for me, so I let her keep it on for a while.

And thank yooooouuuuuuu!!!!!! :hug: :hug:

Oh, I think I may have given you the wrong tracking number yesterday. :reject:

From what I saw, it looks like your package (the GOOD one) may be in the UK already....I wouldn't be surprised if you get it tomorrow!!

So you got the Mojo today??

DVD's on there way.

Yeah i couldn't get that number uo you gave me. Those CD's are very important :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom