Pleba Girls Party - we're having fun,fun,fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
VertigoBonoOSBWnh19.jpg

OMG look at all those PLEBA girls running towards me!! I'll pretend to look scared :shifty:

:lmao:

Hello people :wave:

My mum is so angry with me right now, because I got well beyond moderately sloshed last night, and still woke up at 8.30 this morning, without any kind of hang over :lmao:

I never get hang overs...

You all have a great day :hug: I'm off to record myself singing :lol:

dazzledbylight said:

AND Diane.....it's such a great memory that it's addled her brain at too young an age....

it's 7 months 11- 22 - 05

i should know because i was at that show AND among the quick sketches I was doing during the show...I did one of sarah being carried by B !! :wink:

It's 5 :lol: :wink:

dazzledbylight said:

i should know because i was at that show AND among the quick sketches I was doing during the show...I did one of sarah being carried by B !! :wink:

I didn't know you were at that show!!! :hyper:

You did a sketch of it? :ohmy: Is there any chance you could post it here so that I could see it? :) :D

bonoishot said:
HI Sarah :hug:

just a quick visit to tell you all that Craig went to a car boot sale and found the Eamon Dunphy book for sale :ohmy: and bought it tofr me :hyper::bow::love:

have to go shower and meet him and Kat

see ya all later

Jem
x

That is SO cool, Jem!! It was a really good book. :drool:

Do they actually sell things out of car boots/trunks? :reject:

cp.164aa30cd765856487a840b57614d353

:lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
JezSnape said:
My mum is so angry with me right now, because I got well beyond moderately sloshed last night, and still woke up at 8.30 this morning, without any kind of hang over :lmao:

I never get hang overs...

:lol: That's awesome Jez! For me it really depends on what I drink. :shrug:

I'm helping to host a poker tourney today to raise money for cancer research with some friends, so I probably won't be around. We have to set up the stuff, make food, etc. etc. Oh yeah, and I also have to try to remember the rules of poker. :lol:

Hope everyone has a great day, and I'll probably be back later tonight. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

That is SO cool, Jem!! It was a really good book. :drool :

Do they actually sell things out of car boots/trunks? :reject:

cp.164aa30cd765856487a840b57614d353

:lmao : :lmao :

:hyper: gonna read some later and take it to work and read it on my breaks and lunch :lol:

:lol: no the cars are all in a field in rows and the boots are normally open (i think , its a long time since ive been to one) but everything is normally sold on tables set up infornt of the car boots

:lmao: at that danny donkey thing

Last edited:
Thanks for the explanation of the boot sale. :) Sarah said we should start them over here, that could be our gimmick. :lol:

Sometimes I feel a lot like Danny Donkey. :shifty: Smoking stolen cigarettes on a park bench while the rest of the town is bricked into their homes? Sheer bliss. :happy:

:lol:

Have a great day, Thora!

Off to clean my carpets now. I will NOT spend today checking in here every 20 minutes. :shame: :tsk:

If I slip up and any of you see me on here before 6 pm my time, please do not talk to me. :shifty:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Thanks for the explanation of the boot sale. : ) Sarah said we should start them over here, that could be our gimmick. :lol :

:lol:

some people make quite a bit of money, maybe good for extra funds for next tour :lol:

Sometimes I feel a lot like Danny Donkey. :shifty : Smoking stolen cigarettes on a park bench while the rest of the town is bricked into their homes? Sheer bliss. :happy :

:lol :

:lmao:

im just apartment hunting in TO again :shifty: seeing the kinda prices that they are

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom