Pleba Girls Party - we're having fun,fun,fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lot 3:
Circa and AB Edge

Circa: best friend is JT Adam
she is currently unemployed
and her short term goal is to buy a hot tub

AB Edge: best friends are JT Adam and AB Bono :uhoh:
He is currently unemployed
and his short term goal is also to buy a hot tub

Lot 4:
Edge and Wild
(+ Danny and Donovan)

Wild: Best Friend is Jem
She is unemployed (working as a baby factory is hard enough without a career to try and manage :wink: )
Her short term goal is to have another baby

Edge: Best friend is Bono
he works as a Science teacher
his short term goal is to kiss Wild

Danny: Best friend Rosalind
A+ student
his short term goal is to have a new family member

~BrightestStar~ said:

My happiest exam so far. :happy:

:hug:

Oh, I just remembered!! I think, because of you, I had a dream last night that I wrote two tests - one was a practice test and I have no idea what I got on that, but on the real test, I got 132/135 :happy: :lmao:

Lot 5:
Sami and BabyLarry
(+Danielle)

Sami: Best Friend is Russty
she is unemployed
her short term goal is to woo-hoo with BabyLarry :flirt:

BabyLarry: Best friends are Baby Adam and Pop Adam
he is a Police Detective
and his short term goal is to woo-hoo with Sami :sexywink:

VintagePunk said:

Oh, I just remembered!! I think, because of you, I had a dream last night that I wrote two tests - one was a practice test and I have no idea what I got on that, but on the real test, I got 132/135 :happy: :lmao:

:lmao:

Can we play dream analysis?? :happy: I had a rather disturbing dream about my psych teacher. :uhoh:

We were in class in like a computer lab and it was raining and my friend and I ran in and we had a lot of stickers with us...and they were long tables and my teacher was at the head and my friend and I were on either side next to him...and in my dream I don't remember what he was doing but I kept watching his tongue when I could see it. :yikes: :silent: Maybe he was eating or something?? And then I started playing with the stickers and he told me I was silly. :lmao:

That's all I remember! :huh:

Really going now :shifty:

Lot 6:

Jo And JT Edge
(+Paige)

Jo: Best Friend is Pop Edge
she is unemployed
and her short term goal is to have a new baby

JT Edge: best friend AB Bono
He is working as a Nurse
and his short term goal is to have a new baby

Oh, wait! I have 7 lots done!

Lot 7:
PopBono and Jem
(+ Chloe and Ciara)

PopBono: Best Friends are PopLarry and Sarah
He is a political lobbyist
and his short term goal is to Dance with Jem

Jem: Best friend is Wild
she is unemployed
and her short term goal is to kiss PopBono

Ok, thats really it for tonight :D

sami0201 said:

Can we play dream analysis?? :happy: I had a rather disturbing dream about my psych teacher. :uhoh:

We were in class in like a computer lab and it was raining and my friend and I ran in and we had a lot of stickers with us...and they were long tables and my teacher was at the head and my friend and I were on either side next to him...and in my dream I don't remember what he was doing but I kept watching his tongue when I could see it. :yikes :silent Maybe he was eating or something?? And then I started playing with the stickers and he told me I was silly. :lmao

That's all I remember! :huh:

Really going now :shifty:

:ohmy:

I think the tongue is probably either sexual, or maybe you like hearing him speak, wanted to know what he was going to say/teach you?

The stickers sound like something from childhood..and you having them and him calling you silly because of them are maybe a way of reminding yourself of the age difference between the two of you?

Rain - "wet bus stop, she's waiting, his car is warm and dry..." :sexywink: :lmao: Seriously, I don't know - what does rain mean to you?

Sad_Girl said:
Lot 4:
Edge and Wild
(+ Danny and Donovan)

Wild: Best Friend is Jem
She is unemployed (working as a baby factory is hard enough without a career to try and manage :wink: )
Her short term goal is to have another baby

Edge: Best friend is Bono
he works as a Science teacher
his short term goal is to kiss Wild

Danny: Best friend Rosalind
A+ student
his short term goal is to have a new family member

Well i'm currently in the preocess of achieving my goal :lol:

Edge can only kiss me due to the bump :lmao:

Danny's got his wish :)

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy:

I think the tongue is probably either sexual, or maybe you like hearing him speak, wanted to know what he was going to say/teach you?

The stickers sound like something from childhood..and you having them and him calling you silly because of them are maybe a way of reminding yourself of the age difference between the two of you?

Rain - "wet bus stop, she's waiting, his car is warm and dry..." :sexywink: :lmao: Seriously, I don't know - what does rain mean to you?

:lol: I don't know...I like rain usually. :uhoh:

And it's so weird that you mentioned that song because I think of him EVERY time I hear it! :laugh: It totally fits in with him, except the part about being a young teacher and that the other girls were jealous. :wink:

But wow, that actually really makes sense. But I don't think of him like that! Or maybe I do subconsciously. :yikes:

Ok really really going now :shifty:

:hug: night Wild! sweet dreams

7c82c946.jpg

sami0201 said:

:lol: I don't know...I like rain usually. :uhoh:

And it's so weird that you mentioned that song because I think of him EVERY time I hear it! :laugh: It totally fits in with him, except the part about being a young teacher and that the other girls were jealous. :wink:

But wow, that actually really makes sense. But I don't think of him like that! Or maybe I do subconsciously. :yikes:

If the shoe fits. :sexywink:

:lol:

It's probably just an awareness that he involves himself with people around your age. :)

Back
Top Bottom