Pleba Girls Party - we're having fun,fun,fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Goodnight Jez :hug:

Ok these probably won't seem as funny to you as they do to me :lmao: But imagine her walking into a nice restaurant in that get-up :lol:

She looks like a little idiot :lmao: Especially the middle one! :love:

Last edited:
Night Jez

Sweet dreams :hug:

edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

OMG :lmao: I just walked into the living room and she's sitting there on the couch dead serious watching a movie with the damn hat on!! :lmao:

I should not find this so amusing. :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Wild chocolate :combust:

:hug::heart:

Evenin ladies! :hug:s How are you all?

PS. Clone, did you hear that things are apparently getting calmed down a bit about the land dispute? They're calling in a third party negotiator....

I heard that they're sitting down again with the federal and provincial governments, but that they won't say if anything is coming of the talks. That was early this afternoon. I read a great article about it today, that gives a really good historical background:

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...ageid=968332188492&col=968793972154&t=TS_Home

I even e-mailed the reporter and complimented him on it. :up:

Alright,there is one neighborhood (Plebaville) with two sub-neighborhoods (Academie de Plebaville, which is obviously the college campus and Metropolitan Plebaville with the stores, restaraunts and a small residential area in which a few of the original gen and the next generation and will be living once they start graduating college)

I have six lots done in the main Plebaville neighborhood

Lot 1:
GG and Pop Edge

GG: Best friend is Baby Bono
She works as a drive through clerk at a fast food restaraunt
And one of her current short term goals is to let PopEdge know how much she appreciates him

PopEdge: Best friends are Baby Larry and PopLarry
He works as a DJ at parties
and his current short term goal is to flirt with his wife

Lot 2:

Dazz and JT Bono

Dazz: Best Friend is Russty
she works as a Paramedic
and her current short term goals include having Woo-hoo in bed

JT Bono: Best friend is JT Adam
He works as a campaign worker
and a short term goal for him is to play piano

Back