Pleba Girls Party - we're having fun,fun,fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:lol: :flirt: :shifty:

I'm assuming he went to sleep :scream: :sad: Because I cannot accept the possibility that he just didn't answer me. :wink:

Awww, I'm sure that's all it is. :hug: Maybe he just had a busy weekend and couldn't get on the computer. :yes:

SG!! :hug: Buy me anything at the store? :wink:

:lol: it's a damn good thing we don't keep alcohol in the house, because I'd definitely be ready to start drinking if I didn't have to go all the way into town to get it

<too lazy to drink :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: it's a damn good thing we don't keep alcohol in the house, because I'd definitely be ready to start drinking if I didn't have to go all the way into town to get it

<to lazy to drink :reject:

Me too. Short of suddenly developing the ability to teleport rum to my house, I doubt that I'll be having any tonight. :lol:

Night Jem, sweet dreams! :hug:

I didn't mean to get you all starting to think about the booze :lol:

The keys on my keyboard is starting to act up right now, so don't care about the typos, ok? :lmao:

bonoishot said:
VP love the story :lmao:

Hi Sami i sent you a PM :sexywink: your cousin :cute: :lol:

i have to go to bed now girls im sooo tired :yawn:

see you all tommorow :hug:: heart:

WIld :Clone:: love:

Jem
x

Night Jem clone:love:

Sweet or should i say naughty dreams :shifty:

mac-adelaidealiltongue.gif

VintagePunk said:

Awww, I'm sure that's all it is. :hug: Maybe he just had a busy weekend and couldn't get on the computer. :yes:

SG!! :hug: Buy me anything at the store? :wink:

:hmm: do you like reeses peanut butter cups or 100 grand bars? :drool: :shifty: I should never go to the store when I'm hungry :lmao:

:hug: Night Jem! I seem to just miss you every time I log on these days

I'm almost done with chapter 16 of OOC

and I don't have any clips from the sims, but I did manage to jot down some info about a few of the households. Would you all rather to hear about the 6 I have done, or wait until I have them all?

VintagePunk said:

Chocolate = the devil!!! :scream:

I've been good for three weeks now. :yes:

I'm very proud of you!

I went forty days without chocolate for lent, but now that it's just for the sake of watching my weight and being healthier, I just can't stay away from it :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm almost done with chapter 16 of OOC

:hyper: :hyper: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

and I don't have any clips from the sims, but I did manage to jot down some info about a few of the households. Would you all rather to hear about the 6 I have done, or wait until I have them all?

Whatever is easier for you, although itll be easier for me to jot them down :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm very proud of you!

I went forty days without chocolate for lent, but now that it's just for the sake of watching my weight and being healthier, I just can't stay away from it :lol:

I'm like an addict, when I do it, I have to clear my entire house of junk food, and go cold turkey :crack: Nothing but lean meat, fruits, vegetables for me lately.

But I think I'm starting to pms so chocolate would be really nice. :sad:

I just keep thinking about looking good in my new tank tops, though. :yes: :staystrongwalkon:

Sarah :hug: Why were you lurking??

Bri!! :drool: How'd the exam go?

WildHoney said:
Alcohol is over-rated wink:

*Wild picks up her Evian water bottle and looks longingly at bottle of JD on bedroom florr sigh:

I have some really fond memories of Evian water, since that was what I was drinking most of the time in London when I was there a long time ago.

I have no idea why I brought that up, and I think it's best if I go to bed now, before I embaras (damn it, I know how to spell that word!) myself anymore than I have. You should hear my giggling... :giggle: :reject: :lmao:

Night everyoen :hug:

Back
Top Bottom