Pleba Girls Party - we're having fun,fun,fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

MAybe we should get Edge to build us a time machine, We'd end up going to more gigs than we originally did though :lol:

It wasn't just the gigs it was meeting up with so many of you girls :heart::love:

I know, it would have been amazing anyway, but getting to be with all of you? Made it that much better. :love: :heart:

Love you too...sweet dreams :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:
Sami!!! : hug: : heart: Next time you'll be with us!! : hyper:

:drunk : :tripdownmemorylane:

:lo l:

Hell yes!! :rockon: :hyper:

:lol: We were just talking about going to Hawaii to see them!

I'm on from my grandparent's house...can't stay away from the crack :drool:

OMG on the cruise my uncle met an NYC cop who works at MSG...he saw U2 SEVEN times and met all of them!! And he said that Bono was the nicest guy ever, took his hands, and said "God bless you for being a police officer." :heart: :cute:

VintagePunk said:
I want to go back in time....I want a do-over!!!

OMG, other than giving birth, that was seriously one of the best times of my whole life. :heart:

That is literally exactly what my mom said :lol: :heart:

sami0201 said:

Hell yes!! :rockon: :hyper:

:lol: We were just talking about going to Hawaii to see them!

I'm on from my grandparent's house...can't stay away from the crack :drool:

OMG on the cruise my uncle met an NYC cop who works at MSG...he saw U2 SEVEN times and met all of them!! And he said that Bono was the nicest guy ever, took his hands, and said "God bless you for being a police officer." :heart: :cute:

Family gathering today? :) So your aunt and uncle are home from their cruise?

Bono strikes me that way...such a great guy. Flawed in some ways :shifty: but ultimately soooo nice and caring. :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Family gathering today? :) So your aunt and uncle are home from their cruise?

Bono strikes me that way...such a great guy. Flawed in some ways :shifty: but ultimately soooo nice and caring. :heart:

Yeah we've been here all day, they got home this morning. :)

He is SUCH a great guy. :heart:

Sometimes... :heart: I can't count the number of times he did his pause on the ellipse in front of me for this. :)

In fact, that's what the pic from my avi on msn is from, Sarah took it. *goes to PB to find it*

DSC00520.jpg

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Awww!! Next time, you and your mom should travel with us. :heart:

We would like to! :)

I read what you said last night about it being 5 months for you...how exciting!! :hug:

Yeah it's exciting :hug: And someone just sent me more pictures of me on stage this morning actually! :hyper: :happy:

Okay guys don't make me feel so old! :lol:

And your lucky you got to see them so soon! I had to wait 23 years before I finally got to see them live. :faint: :combust: Best birthday I have ever had. :drool:

But don't give up hope, you never know what might happen. I was so sad about not making it to CAnada last year to see Pearl Jam. Little did I know it would only be 10 months before I got to see them again. :love: :heart: :faint: :giggle:

Finally on this thread! :lol:

Sorry to worry you girls (I saw you guys started wondering where I was on Fri night), it wasn't intentional...

Wed night was stitch'n'bitch, and when I got home after 11 I saw I'd been bounced offline and was too lazy to reconnect at that point, I just went to bed.

Thurs night I went to see Stephen Fearing at Hugh's Room, and thought I'd have some time after I got home from the show to be online while I packed for my crochet guild retreat - wrong! :lol: I got home not much before 1am, and still had to pack, so I didn't really have time to tell you guys I was going to be gone for the weekend!

Fri night I went to take the GO train down to Aldershot (where I was being picked up, as my ride and the other two ladies in Sue's car were getting there at about 5:30pm), and just had enough time to grab a sub at Mr Sub, buy some junk food for the weekend and buy my ticket before the next train heading there left Union Station. I'd planned on getting on one of the net terminals at Union before I left, but I had 10 mins from the time I bought my ticket (which was the last of the things I did when I got there) to when the train headed out, so no time :( I thought about you guys over the weekend and hoped you wouldn't be worrying about me not being here :hug: (Though it was nice to be missed ;))

(Btw VP... I want to hear that first date story! :lmao: )

Russty Cat said:

And your lucky you got to see them so soon! Best birthday I have ever had. :drool:

Hey Russty :hug:

:yes: Yeah, I am :D I wanted to go to the Elevation tour, but my mom was afraid to bring me :tsk: This year I definitely had the best birthday, 1/2 birthday, and xmas :love:

Drea! :hug: YOur lucky we didnt' send out a search party for you! :wink: I"m glad your okay and had a nice weekend. Did you get much crocheting done? :heart:

I spent five blissfull hours on the couch last night with some new yarn, knitting a capelet to go with a dress for my friends wedding (more tattoo coverage. :giggle: ) and I watched 3 Ed Norton movies. :drool: Mini-cat and Mr. Cat were gone all night to the drag races so it was nice and quiet.

Back
Top Bottom