Pleba Girls Party: We're hands on......winkwink nudgenudge knowwhatimean?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Oh, yes, it is a must see!

I like the chicken gun, too - that's a classic :p

and the way Adam laughs when Buster gets beaten up! :lmao:
oh YES! :lmao: That evil cackle of his!

Sad_Girl said:
my favorite has to be the one where they are trying to get the skunk to spray them so they can test the methods of removing the skunk smell :lmao:
my fave: Duck echo.
"Quack, damn you." - Jamie Hyneman. :laugh:

:love:

Mythbusters_explode.jpg

My personal fave is the one where they see if someone could swing all the way around the swing set. At one point they basically give Barbie a jetpack and the rockets away!

Amazon.com has a whole page of books, DVDs and even t-shirts for "Mythbusters." Including books on "Movie Myths" and "Don't Try this at Home." :lol: already

eta: Hi, VP! :hug:

gluey said:
:ohmy: Bulletproof water?!? I missed that one :(

I saw it last month - they were doing the movie myth of diving under water to escape from guys shooting at you... They tested about 5 different guns at different ranges - IIRC, the most you'd need to go down would be about 3' :ohmy: That included the bigass thing - what it was called I can't remember - that looked like it could've been a rocket launcher instead of a gun :wink:

Speaking of, I *really* need to see the chicken gun ep! I've been hearing about it on the Ravelry Mythbusters group and it sounds almost as funny as the cement truck being blown to smithereens :wink:

(Oh, they tested a Bond myth too - the body paint from Goldfinger... Jamie wasn't able to have it on very long before it started affecting him either :ohmy: )

Drea said:

I saw it last month - they were doing the movie myth of diving under water to escape from guys shooting at you... They tested about 5 different guns at different ranges - IIRC, the most you'd need to go down would be about 3' :ohmy: That included the bigass thing - what it was called I can't remember - that looked like it could've been a rocket launcher instead of a gun :wink:

Speaking of, I *really* need to see the chicken gun ep! I've been hearing about it on the Ravelry Mythbusters group and it sounds almost as funny as the cement truck being blown to smithereens :wink:

(Oh, they tested a Bond myth too - the body paint from Goldfinger... Jamie wasn't able to have it on very long before it started affecting him either :ohmy: )

So you're pretty safe underwater if you're being shot at :ohmy:

zuropa_fit said:
My personal fave is the one where they see if someone could swing all the way around the swing set. At one point they basically give Barbie a jetpack and the rockets away!

:lol: That was the build team's myth with the bulletproof water that Adam and Jamie were doing *g* That circus swing thing at the end looked *really* cool...

Oh! Teaching the goldfish to go through the course of holed screens in the fishtank to test their memory :lol:

Jo - at the beginning of each show Adam and Jamie remind people to "Don't try this at home" because "We're what you call 'experts'" :giggle:

You know who they remind me of when something's supposed to blow up and it doesn't? Marvin the Martian from Looney Tunes.

"Where's the kaboom? THere's supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom." :lmao:

jobob said:
Amazon.com has a whole page of books, DVDs and even t-shirts for "Mythbusters." Including books on "Movie Myths" and "Don't Try this at Home." :lol: already

eta: Hi, VP! :hug:

They had one of those books at my bookstore.
I spent a 1/2 hr sitting on the floor reading it :lol:

Gnight DG! : hug :
Sweet dreams hun.
It was good to see you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom