Pleba Girls Party: We're hands on......winkwink nudgenudge knowwhatimean?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DG - men piss me off; they are SO like that :madwife

seriously, if you want to have a casual thing with him, lay down the boundaries and let him know what he needs to do - you need to get something out of it, or else why would you want to be involved with him like that?

If you just don't want to be with him anymore, there's nothing wrong with that either; he sounds like he needs to learn to respect you more (in my humble opinon :hug : )

DG If his love is genuine for you, he'll understand if you want to take things slowly and for it all to be 'right'.....:hug:

DG you've done the wise thing by taking a 'rain check' with him tonight - you have to be in the right frame of mind to deal with it all :hug:

This is making me wish my Sims worked. Cause I can list a bunch of people I'd put in my house... :hmm:

Sid Vicious & Nancy Spungen

Joey Ramone

George Harrison

Most of the 2007 Boston Red Sox

Murray the Red Wiggle

Alan Rickman

Alton Brown

Alexei Filippenko

Tré Cool

Tim Curry (in full Rocky Horror Picture Show regalia)

MacPhisto

Eddie Izzard

Adam Savage

DG : hug :

SG's already beaten me to the smartass response - which is still nicer than he deserves if he's decided to assume this will happen all the time : madspit : The only comment or part thereof that comes to mind something about when he learns to do it like a real man then he can expect it again...

Nope David Duchovny doesn't push any of my buttons....he's safely filed in my Y Files......

:lmao: Frankie - Murray the Red Wiggle?!?!?!? :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
What about David Duchovny? :ohmy:
:yes: David Duchovny. Not Mulder, though. More...House of D or Californication David Duchovny.

daygloeyes2 said:
I know what he needs to *ahem* do...:.shifty:

:lol Seriously, don't be afraid to be assertive and let him know that stuff - because honestly, it's meant to be about BOTH people, and not just one

jobob said:

:drool:

I was a big X-Files fan (aka "Phile") back in the day. :wink:

I haven't seen much of what he's done since then, though.

Probably not worth it if he hasn't been on any radars.....

Back
Top Bottom