Pleba Girls Party: We're hands on......winkwink nudgenudge knowwhatimean?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snapshot_f432668b_743d03ae.jpg

oh, no, SG. I had a very good time at a concert, and I couldn't get to sleep until late. :wink:

So I'm talking about planes with simBono? Are we/am I going on a simTrip? :hyper:

So I still need to add Bruce :wink:, Russell Crowe?, and maybe... John Cusack? Hawkeye if I can find the right clothes... Anyone else?

I think I'm the only big Orlando Bloom perv here, or should I put him in too?

indeed it was, SG. It was a very good show -- and I had a good spot on the main floor of The Palace.

The Palace called the entire main floor "the mosh pit." :lol: And they had us sign waivers before we could go down there.
:eyebrow:

jobob said:
indeed it was, SG. It was a very good show -- and I had a good spot on the main floor of The Palace.

The Palace called the entire main floor "the mosh pit." :lol: And they had us sign waivers before we could go down there.
:eyebrow:

:rolleyes: OMG

that's new :eyebrow:

DG! :hug: I saw your post to me last night. Was going to post or text you, but it was late when I saw it, so:

No, I have not received any letters from LA. I called them on Monday, and they said they were going to mail it that day.

So I'm still waiting. :waiting:

:lol: Hi Gluey

the sims is always good for the ego :wink:

I'm having a hard time with SimAli's hair tho :grumpy: they don't have a lot of options for curly hair :madwife:

you can always make a suggestion but as all the others will tell you it doesn't mean I'll listen :p

I have some guys I can;t do because of technical difficulties within the game, some I won't do because I hate them, and then there is the issue that if not enough girls like tham and they end up with someone who doesn't like tham, it puts a big damper on the game for me and that person, usually too

daygloeyes2 said:
SG if you don't put a SimHawkeye in, we are sooo not friendz ne morez. 4 realz. :angry:

I can make a dark-haired sim and CALL him Hawkeye - but I'd like to be able to do it right and find the right clothes first :lo l:

Sad_Girl said:
you can always make a suggestion but as all the others will tell you it doesn't mean I'll listen :p

I have some guys I can;t do because of technical difficulties within the game, some I won't do because I hate them, and then there is the issue that if not enough girls like tham and they end up with someone who doesn't like tham, it puts a big damper on the game for me and that person, usually too
:lol:

Okay...well.... Uh...I forgot who I was gonna say. :D Curse my bad memory. can I just vote for SimHawkeye?

Seriously Bri, I want details!:hyper: How you met, are you officially dating, what he looks like, etc.

I inherited my nosiness from my mom. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom